Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello, Today I wanted to leave the Minecraft RTX Beta through the Xbox Insider hub on PC. Unfortunately, I cannot get access to the app.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rescuteax, Jun 26, 2020.

1. /u/Rescuteax
    /u/Rescuteax Guest

/u/Rescuteax, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  3. Archy88 Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Beta Testing

The insider program link that I have seen posted here as well as various other places gives a 404 error. I am not sure if I need to register ahead of time or if simply being an xbox insider (via the PC hub) is enough to *potentially* grant me access at the
    end of this month?

Thanks,

Erik
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  5. MrKlizakRRG1 Win User

I need help downloading the minecarft heta

Only certain members of the Xbox Insider Hub have access to the Minecraft Beta
  6. PeterFlynn4 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Problems

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, glad to hear you want to try out the insider hub. Anyone can register, you need to install the xbox insider hub first of all on either the PC or Xbox One:

Xbox One

Move over to the Store tab on the dashboard or select Store in the guide.

Choose Search.

Enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

On Windows 10

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.

Select Search, enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

To sign in for the first time (use your gamer tag):

If you weren’t part of the old Xbox Preview Program, you’ll want to search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub. If you were, however, take a look in the updates section of My Games & Apps to update to the Insider Hub.

Accept the terms and conditions after opening up the Xbox Insider Hub

On the main screen for the Insider Hub, go to Insider Content section and select the Xbox One Update Preview section

Simply press the join button on the next page, and you’re in! Just keep in mind that it will take up to 72 hours to start getting preview updates.

Let me know if you have any problems and we will look forward to hearing your gaming feedback
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access - Similar Threads - Insider Hub denies

2. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Not working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Not working for me: I recently got a RTX graphics card and wanted to play Minecraft with it. So I tried to installed the insider hub and it will not let me. It says " We've detected that the person logging in is...
  5. Need help for xbox insider hub xp

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for xbox insider hub xp: i just joined the xbox insider program. so i'm just level 2, i don't know how to get more xp, i joined everything i could in the insider content and completed all surveys that were there. (there...
  6. xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet: xbox insider hub not giving me any new rings after getting the requirments completed to earn those rings. is there something wrong with my account or is it on their end? i have completed all the...
  7. Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...: The newest version of Windows 10. It was working a few months ago for the Minecraft RTX beta. But it has suddenly stopped letting me past the "sign in" splash screen. Any help would be greatly...
  8. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC: Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied...
  9. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message: I am unable to access the Xbox Insider Hub app due to an error message being displayed saying "Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program", where my Microsoft account age...