Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I've been trying to get into the Minecraft beta test since yesterday. But nothing comes of it. The program constantly displays the status... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nerkin_, Jan 6, 2022.

1. /u/Nerkin_
    /u/Nerkin_ Guest

Hi!

I've been trying to get into the Minecraft beta test since yesterday. But nothing comes of it. The program constantly displays the status "pending". Official support didn't help me.

submitted by /u/Nerkin_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nerkin_, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Good Luck!
  4. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Beta

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/#pQmjDCmz1kPfPbaM.99
  6. Quayler Win User

Xbox insider HUB age restriction

Hey Santiago!

Please try the following steps and let me know if that helps you:

3. Select Manage.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Pending

2. Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC: Hello! I received the option to join the preview yesterday and immediately joined, but when I click on "Show in Store" it just takes me to the standard Insider Hub app which (naturally) has an...
  3. Cant download Xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox insider hub: can anyone help me when i was gonna download xbox insider hub there's no download button and it showed this ._. [img] [img] 58cfca39-9b38-445a-bf08-5debc69ab914
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta: Hi! I've been trying to get into the Minecraft beta test since yesterday. But nothing comes of it. The program constantly displays the status "pending". Official support didn't help me....
  5. If you want to participate in an Xbox insider hub project, it will be on hold, and the...

in XBoX on Windows
    If you want to participate in an Xbox insider hub project, it will be on hold, and the...: Hello. If you want to join the Minecraft Beta program on Xbox insider hub, for some reason it will be "pending" and nothing happens. Also, if you close your account, for some reason, you will see...
  6. Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub: I Reported A Problem On The Xbox Insider Hub. Will My Report Be Read And Will They Reply? submitted by /u/Bearperson111 [link] [comments]
  7. Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I

in XboX Insiders
    Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I: recently download the Xbox insider hub, trying to get a glimpse of the Minecraft 1.17 update, however when I try to join the preview, it just says pending with a nonstop loading circle, and that...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub Sea of Thieves Pending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Sea of Thieves Pending: I wanted to get some help on this topic because after almost 4 days of waiting I'm still pending to be able to join the Sea of Thieves Insider Programme through the Xbox Insider Hub. I have the...
  9. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.: So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts....
  10. Insider-Hub content pending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider-Hub content pending: Hey all, I got an invitation to the Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha and the the game is correctly displayed under the insider content patch. Nevertheless whenever I try to open it the button...