Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gameo7, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/gameo7
    /u/gameo7 Guest

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this!

submitted by /u/gameo7
    [link] [comments]

/u/gameo7, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

Hi Comander,

If you're having problems with a beta game thats on the xbox insider hub, then you can report the issue there for the team to be notified.

Here's a link on How to report an problem on the insider hub

You can also use the Xbox one Edition of the game, or the Play together version of the game. As the one you're playing on is a BETA, its expected to have problems.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, steven.gameo7

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I would suggest posting this in the Xbox Insider forum here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

The right folk will be able to handle this question for you, and the wider community can try and help you with the Hub Access issue.

You may want to check and make sure your signed into the right account

Regards,
  6. RogerW2 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Problems

2. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Insider hub problem

in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub problem: After the update I tried to log into the insider hub and it has me log in, tells me my internet is bad and goes into a loading loop. submitted by /u/memeystone [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  6. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.: Hi, I'm trying to play sea of thieves but in order to play it i need xbox insider hub to work. Everytime i press sign in i get problem with network try again. I hope someone can help me with...
  8. xbox insider hub connection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub connection problem: I'v installed xbox insider hub but i can't log in because it shows all the time connection problem 01a97225-5d88-4d80-ad78-e9122bc0ed2b
  9. XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Insider-Hub, Account change problem: Hello There I have a problem with my "Xbox Insider-Hub" on the PC (Win10). I can not change my Account in the Hub, I click on "Change account" in the settings, but nothing happens. Please...
  10. Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub 18 age problem: Hello ı need help about xbox insider hub . I signed in to app with my account . Then the program said your age must be 18 . But ı m 21 years old and ı cant logout from the account . Is there...