xbox insider hub won't appear on the microsoft store (Windows 10)

Discus and support xbox insider hub won't appear on the microsoft store (Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I wanted to download the xbox insider hub on my pc, but when I searched it, it didn't appear anywhere, I looked up through google and found a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rodrisali, Mar 6, 2021.

1. rodrisali
    rodrisali Guest

So, I wanted to download the xbox insider hub on my pc, but when I searched it, it didn't appear anywhere, I looked up through google and found a direct link but for a legacy version on the xbox insider, I downloaded it anyways but as soon as I opened it, it redirect me to another microsoft store page, this time it seemed like the new version of xbox insider, but it wasn't available and I couldn't do anything about it
    I'm posting this because I look everywhere and still couldn't make it, the links that devs gave years ago don't work anymore and I tried everything that appears on the guides, so I'm basically running out of options

:)

rodrisali, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S

It could be an issue with the store on the Xbox One, try getting the app from the

Microsoft store website
    or the Windows 10 store instead.
  4. PeterFlynn4 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Problems

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, glad to hear you want to try out the insider hub. Anyone can register, you need to install the xbox insider hub first of all on either the PC or Xbox One:

Xbox One

Move over to the Store tab on the dashboard or select Store in the guide.

Choose Search.

Enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

On Windows 10

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.

Select Search, enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

To sign in for the first time (use your gamer tag):

If you weren’t part of the old Xbox Preview Program, you’ll want to search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub. If you were, however, take a look in the updates section of My Games & Apps to update to the Insider Hub.

Accept the terms and conditions after opening up the Xbox Insider Hub

On the main screen for the Insider Hub, go to Insider Content section and select the Xbox One Update Preview section

Simply press the join button on the next page, and you’re in! Just keep in mind that it will take up to 72 hours to start getting preview updates.

Let me know if you have any problems and we will look forward to hearing your gaming feedback
  5. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
  6. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
Thema:

1. xbox insider hub won't appear on the microsoft store (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - insider hub won't

2. RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy): Hello, I had RTX beta working on my computer before, but now when I go into the insider hub to for the RTX beta, it doesn't show anymore. it just comes up with the normal Minecraft Beta... Can...
  3. Xbox Insider hub (beta) won't let me in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider hub (beta) won't let me in: I have enrolled in it but whenever I boot it up I get a screen that reads "This app is in preview To access the full app install the legacy xbox Insider hub and join the rushmore flight" is there...
  4. Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load: I've had the problem for months now, The Microsoft Store give me the error 0x80131500, Xbox App won't load all pages, and the Xbox Insider Hub give me access denied 0x80070005 when logging in....
  5. XBOX insider Hub won't open - Code: 0x0000001F8

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX insider Hub won't open - Code: 0x0000001F8: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." Have tried restarting pc, reseting the app, uninstalling the app. Is it just getting DDOSed from lots of people trying to open...
  6. Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.: On the insider hub the sign-in page would just flash then it asks me to click the sign-in button and once I do I get an error saying: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)...
  7. I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in: I signed up for the DayZ closed preview and it said I had to go into the Insider Hub to play it so when I went to the Insider Hub it said I wasn't 18 and I am so I need help trying to get into the...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.: When I try to open Xbox Insider hub, it presents me with this message,"Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program". My microsoft account is over 18... I have just...
  9. Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider Hub for pc won't load: So my Xbox Insider Hub app for windows 10 won't load past the first green screen with the logo in it, I've tried a few methods I've seen on other posts to solve it but none seemed to work, besides...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in: Logged in.Try to play but i get an error all the time.Tried with a second account.I get the same thing.And i can't find a similar problem with solution online.Please assist me with this.I've been...