Xbox Insider on child's account

Discus and support Xbox Insider on child's account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about a year ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta 1.11. He would now like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Sleemanator, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider on child's account

My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about a year ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta 1.11. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the latest non-beta version
    1.9 so he can use multiplayer with his friends. He has deleted Minecraft and reinstalled it but the beta version always gets installed. He then deleted the Xbox insider app itself but the beta version still gets installed. Unfortunately, he did not close his
    Xbox insider account before deleting the app and now he is unable to reinstall it to do so. It states that his account needs to be an adult account. So he is in limbo. Please help.

:)

The Sleemanator, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Insider on child's account

1. Xbox Insider on child's account - Similar Threads - Insider child's account

2. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  3. Halo insider MCC for PC? verification

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo insider MCC for PC? verification: Hi, I tried signing up for the Halo insider on the Waypoint site, but it says I still need to verify my email. I checked with Microsoft support after not receiving any email with a kind of...
  4. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access: Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e
  5. Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files: OSU files are not compatible with members enrolled in the Insiders preview program. They are only for public build release. If a factory reset does not work more than likely you have a hardware...
  6. stuck in update loop trying to come out of insider programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck in update loop trying to come out of insider programme: Hi, I tried to come out of the insider program today on my xbox one s console. As my xbox was updating it had the error E100 and i have tried factory reset and offline update and nothing works....
  7. Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside: Hello, I watched the Xbox Inside (February 5, 2019) on Mixer on my Xbox (accounts are linked) and i didn’t receive any gift. I checked everywhere: No notification on Mixer In the history...
  8. Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone Technical Test for Xbox Insiders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone Technical Test for Xbox Insiders: So from tomorrow, Xbox Insiders will be able to take part in a technical test for Crackdown 3's Wrecking Zone. Insiders will be able to play the Agent Hunter mode on the Blackout Zone map. I...
  9. Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside: Hello, I watched the Xbox Inside (February 5, 2019) on Mixer on my Xbox and didn’t receive any gift. What are gifts ? Thanks. My Xbox Live GamerTag : Pegman 202885f0-4b20-46da-9f2d-b91d7c102170
  10. Console Stuck At Inside Console Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Stuck At Inside Console Update: My console is At preview ômega and started updating today (5/2/2019) but is Stuck At 11% and is lagging The Internet and NOT downloading anything... aadb0e9c-d8e4-45b6-bc6d-9f0d6b7ed6de