Xbox Insider on child's account

Discus and support Xbox Insider on child's account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about a year ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta 1.11. He would now like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Sleemanator, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider on child's account

My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about a year ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta 1.11. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the latest non-beta version
    1.9 so he can use multiplayer with his friends. He has deleted Minecraft and reinstalled it but the beta version always gets installed. He then deleted the Xbox insider app itself but the beta version still gets installed. Unfortunately, he did not close his
    Xbox insider account before deleting the app and now he is unable to reinstall it to do so. It states that his account needs to be an adult account. So he is in limbo. Please help.

:)

The Sleemanator, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Insider on child's account

1. Xbox Insider on child's account - Similar Threads - Insider child's account

2. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?: Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had...
  3. New Insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Insider update: After the latest insider update (the 5/12/2019 one) every time I turn on my console it goes to a black screen and has to be manually restarted. Additionally the "report a problem" button crashes...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  5. Minecraft Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Insider: This has probably been asked but... I used the Insider Program while playing MC. I ended up opting out. Now I can't connect to my worlds. It states "A newer version of the game has saved this...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  7. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub Unenrolling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub Unenrolling: (All of this is on Windows 10) So I have 2 Xbox Accounts, hence I have 2 Xbox Insider Hub accounts. So I enrolled into the Minecraft Beta, now I would like to play with my friend who are not in...
  9. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update: Hey everyone! We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've rewarded eligible users, a second round of...
  10. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider: When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. child xbox insider