Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights

Discus and support Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will be delivering it person, thanks to all that good advice. Now I'm excited thinking of the new possibilities and how he can supercharge my game.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ruby_Dutch, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights

Will be delivering it person, thanks to all that good advice. Now I'm excited thinking of the new possibilities and how he can supercharge my game. What a tweaker, LOL. Makes me think of all the things that could be enhanced...

submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ruby_Dutch, Jan 19, 2020
  2. GunnderDaWunder Win User

Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

Hello thanks, I actually did post in the insiders reddit, but for some reason my post got deleted with this reply:

"Your post has been removed, as promotion of any topic that violates the Xbox Code of Conduct, the Microsoft Services Agreement, or Xbox Insider Terms of Use is not allowed as per

Rule 5
    . The Xbox Insider Program cannot offer support for modified or unauthorized hardware. You will need to seek help with Xbox Support"

I was like huh? What modified or unauthorized hardware? My hard drive died and I'm replacing it.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Banned for something i didnt do

"ive never modified my account in anyway or ever planned to."

"i would occasionally put my account onto my computer to mod offline games"

???????
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Unreachable Settings

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

Hello everyone,

I actually would be okay with this, since I'm the highest ranking Insider out of all my Xbox and Microsoft friends. I like keeping up to date to all of the ideas and plans for the software.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

"We are not able to save more data for this game or app." (0x80830003)

Sounds like a plan. Keep me posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights

1. Xbox insider plans to modify my xbox for unreached heights - Similar Threads - insider plans modify

2. Xbox Insider OSU, Is there a way I can download the 2002.200211-1645 update manually?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider OSU, Is there a way I can download the 2002.200211-1645 update manually?: A couple of days ago I turned on my Xbox and I was greeted with a new update. Process went as normal and proceeded to open RDR2. An error was displayed stating that the save games were corrupted...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200218-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200218-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider: And if so how do I change it from 1.15 beta? submitted by /u/ImtheArkham [link] [comments]
  5. Changing Home Xbox - What will it affect and will it interfere with the Insider Skip-Ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Changing Home Xbox - What will it affect and will it interfere with the Insider Skip-Ahead...: Hello everyone. Just basically wondering about a switch of Home Xbox for game sharing reasons and what could/would happen to the insider stuff on my Xbox? From reading stuff on here, people have...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Insider alpha registration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Insider alpha registration: I have recently tried to update my DXdiag file for the FS2020 insider alpha registration, and by a mistake i opt'ed out of the alpha. I hoped i could take the survey again so i could get all my...
  7. YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account: Once at the store the Flight Simulator program download does not show up just a bunch of blue circling dots for ever. I want to be part of the alpha test. Any thoughts on what is going on?...
  8. Change xbox insider console, help.

in XboX Insiders
    Change xbox insider console, help.: This may have been asked but I couldn't easily find anything on it. I'm selling my old Xbox (in the insider program and my xcloud streaming console) to a friend. How to I change my insider xbox to...
  9. Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Casbah207 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?: Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]