Xbox insider problems please help

Discus and support Xbox insider problems please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; yo I unrolled the Xbox update view but nothing changed? my dashboard looks different from my friends submitted by /u/No_Bill4746 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Bill4746, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox insider problems please help

yo I unrolled the Xbox update view but nothing changed? my dashboard looks different from my friends

submitted by /u/No_Bill4746
    [link] [comments]

/u/No_Bill4746, Oct 18, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Xbox game streaming (preview)

3. PickledBell6822 Win User

Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

4. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox insider hub major problems - please help!

Hey there The HiFi Guy,

We'd recommend posting this on the Xbox One Insider program forums for the best assistance. They'll be able to take a closer look at this with you since they're in charge of the program. :)
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

xbox app still doesent work

I cant even view friends and achievements on the app. Everyting else works fine though
    Please post any bugs for the beta on Xbox Insider Subreddit and the Xbox
    Insider Hub
    . This will help the engineers gather information on common issues.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Weird text on messages.

Hi there,

You should be able to report these problems through theXbox
    Insider Hub app
    . This may be related to any updates that are released to you through the Preview Program, If you need more help on reporting problems go ahead and follow the support article below.

I hope this helps
Thema:

Xbox insider problems please help

1. Xbox insider problems please help - Similar Threads - insider problems please

2. Xbox Insider Hub reporting a problem stuck on "Gathering diagnostic data..."

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub reporting a problem stuck on "Gathering diagnostic data...": [IMG] I was trying to report a problem today and couldn't because the Xbox Insider Hub got stuck on "Gathering diagnostic data..." after clicking report.. I tried reporting that but was again...
  3. Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem]: doğum tarihimi güncelledim ama hala 18 yaş sorunu veriyor bunu nasıl düzeltebiliriz [Mod Translation - I've updated my date of birth, but it's still giving you an 18-year-old problem, how can we...
  4. Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems?: I guess we are testing a new OS and I’m in the Beta version. The time it says it released in the app matches well with the time of the issues I have been having. It has a tendency to freeze up...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub Question/Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Question/Problem: When I try to open xbox insider hub, smth pops up and it says “this app is still in preview. To access the full app, install legacy xbox insider hub and join the rushmore fight.” Yet I haven’t...
  6. Alpha Insider Problem - Insider for 2 years and 10 months

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Insider Problem - Insider for 2 years and 10 months: I've been an insider for 2 years and 10 months now. How do I get access to the Alpha insider ring? submitted by /u/fa1c0n_X [link] [comments]
  7. Problem group of friends xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Problem group of friends xbox insider: Hello, since 2 or 3 updates of the console insider, my friends can no longer join my group of friends. I would like to know if I am the only one? My friends are still connected and nothing is...
  8. Can't report a problem through insider hub (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't report a problem through insider hub (alpha skip ahead): i'm trying te submit a problem through the xbox insider hub but everytime i try to submit the problem i get a error message saying this Try again to send it There's a problem with the screenshot...
  9. XBOX İNSİDER AGE PROBLEM........................................... .....

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX İNSİDER AGE PROBLEM........................................... .....: In xbox insider, I entered my birth date wrong to open a quick session before and now Minecraft RTX doesn't open because it looks like I am younger than 18, please help submitted by...
  10. Xbox insider hub major problems - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox insider hub major problems - please help!: I downloaded and joined the xbox insider hub program, and it says that I'm joined, yet my console isn't listed in the "manage devices" section under "settings." Due to this glitch, I can neither...