xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

Discus and support xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jaman32, Apr 5, 2019.

1. jaman32
    jaman32 Guest

how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts

:)

jaman32, Apr 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Jaman32,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a question on the insider program. I recommend checking out the following article:

• Xbox Insider Program FAQ
      • As an Xbox Insider, you’ll decide your level of involvement. You’ll automatically become eligible to join more and more Insider content previews based on your interests, tenure as an Xbox Insider, Xbox Insider XP score, and activities you participate in.
    For more info on getting and using the Xbox Insider Hub see
    Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

whilst missions are great for earning XP, they will not get you an invite to the Alpha rings. You need to file acurate bug reports and plenty of them, to show you are actually testing the software and being active within the program.

Somebody on reddit complained about not being invited after 3 years in the program and doing all the quests etc but they had never filed a bug report.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

To be on that ring you must have been part of the insider program before it was publicly released like the pioneers are the ones who get that ring status...
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Its only with invitation and if you was one of the pioneer of the program.

Now i heard that some new invitation can be send by the staff depending of your activities and rank.

The best advice i can provide you : do all missions inside the insider app.

Regards,
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
Thema:

1. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status - Similar Threads - insider program dose

2. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  3. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  4. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  5. Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems: So I am a really big fan of Microsoft Flight Sim series and I boarded the hype train for the new one. When the Insider Program launched, I registered. I tried to log in by pressing the insider log...
  6. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  7. Leaving Insider program after factory reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Leaving Insider program after factory reset?: So I recently purchased a used Xbox One S from a couple. It had a few issues with it, one being the fact that it wouldn't update properly. So I found the online support for update issues, and I...
  8. About MFS Insider Program and DxDiag

in XboX Insiders
    About MFS Insider Program and DxDiag: Hi, On this page: https://fsi.microsoftstudios.com/insider-program-faq/ Under this question " Does becoming an Insider guarantee I will participate in the Preview Build Program? " I see this:...
  9. I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...: I have recently left the insider program and unenrolled my Xbox one X out from the Xbox insider hub app because of exspirienceing so many issues with my console and thoes issues started getting...
  10. Here’s my stats for being in the insider program for 2 years and 3 months of me being in...

in XboX Insiders
    Here’s my stats for being in the insider program for 2 years and 3 months of me being in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]