xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

Discus and support xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jaman32, Apr 5, 2019.

1. jaman32
    jaman32 Guest

how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts

:)

jaman32, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One beta/alpha preview

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Jaman32,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a question on the insider program. I recommend checking out the following article:

• Xbox Insider Program FAQ
      • As an Xbox Insider, you’ll decide your level of involvement. You’ll automatically become eligible to join more and more Insider content previews based on your interests, tenure as an Xbox Insider, Xbox Insider XP score, and activities you participate in.
    For more info on getting and using the Xbox Insider Hub see
    Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

whilst missions are great for earning XP, they will not get you an invite to the Alpha rings. You need to file acurate bug reports and plenty of them, to show you are actually testing the software and being active within the program.

Somebody on reddit complained about not being invited after 3 years in the program and doing all the quests etc but they had never filed a bug report.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

To be on that ring you must have been part of the insider program before it was publicly released like the pioneers are the ones who get that ring status...
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Its only with invitation and if you was one of the pioneer of the program.

Now i heard that some new invitation can be send by the staff depending of your activities and rank.

The best advice i can provide you : do all missions inside the insider app.

Regards,
Thema:

1. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status - Similar Threads - insider program dose

2. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  3. Accepted in the insider program for FlightSimulator 2020 but it does not appear

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted in the insider program for FlightSimulator 2020 but it does not appear: I received the email today indicating that I was accepted to the insider program for Flight Simulator 2020, I followed the instructions, installed Xbox Insider Hub but the game does not appear....
  4. Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaruHashida [link] [comments]
  5. Is there a way to restore my Xbox one x that is in the insider program after a HDD replacement?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to restore my Xbox one x that is in the insider program after a HDD replacement?: The original HDD had 2,000 reallocated sectors and was seriously failing. OSU1 obviously doesn’t work as it’s older than the current OS build on the nand so just comes up with an error on startup...
  6. I need to leave the insider program

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to leave the insider program: I've contacted the insider Reddit and no response. I can't leave the program because my Xbox constantly says I need to update but I can't update it because I don't have WiFi, I use my phones...
  7. I leaves the insider program now my xcloud app is just showing this

in XboX Insiders
    I leaves the insider program now my xcloud app is just showing this: [IMG] submitted by /u/marine205 [link] [comments]
  8. Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue: I have registered for insider programme 18'th of October since then sadly I could not confirm email and could never login still cannot unfortunately into the MSFS2020 Website. Since then I also...
  9. Tell me about the Insider Program? I'm interested in hearing and learning about it

in XboX Insiders
    Tell me about the Insider Program? I'm interested in hearing and learning about it: So I'm curious about this program. What is insider Xbox? How you apply? Are there perks? I just never heard of this until yesterday. submitted by /u/Leather-Heart [link] [comments]
  10. Is the insider program console specific or account specific. If I unenroll completely from...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the insider program console specific or account specific. If I unenroll completely from...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]