Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.)

Discus and support Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I very recently installed the Xbox Insider Hub app on my windows 10 PC, but whenever I try to use it, it spits out an error that I am not authorized to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tisugoon, May 16, 2021.

1. Tisugoon
    Tisugoon Guest

I very recently installed the Xbox Insider Hub app on my windows 10 PC, but whenever I try to use it, it spits out an error that I am not authorized to access this content. I am really unsure how to fix this as I've tried installing the Xbox app to install any potential components it may need.

:)

Tisugoon, May 16, 2021
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

season pass bo2 xbox 360 to xbox one

Hey there!

Did you purchase the Black Ops 2 season pass on the account you are posting from? If so, it should be listed in the game's "Ready to Install" list. If not, you'll need to add the account that purchased the content to your Xbox One, download the content to
    it, and make sure the home console is set so that you can access the content.

If you don't have access to the account that purchased the content originally, you will need to repurchase it in order to use it.

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

DLC packs

Hey there Lord Potato -

Do you still have access to the previous Xbox Live account? If so, you could try loading the account onto your Xbox One console and then downloading/installing the content and try accessing it from your new account. There's no guarantee that it will work
    that way. If that doesn't work, the best way to access the content will be to purchase it again.

Let us know! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. please complete this transaction f

Hey there Workinbeans!

Is your account a child account by any chance? If so, that would explain the issue you're running into as the content is not available for child accounts. If you have access to an Xbox 360 still, the parent/admin account may be able to make the purchase
    for you there but you will not be able to access the content on an Xbox One console or website.

Apologies for any frustrations this may cause.

Xbox Forums Staff

troubleshooting.
  5. L0rD P0tAt0 Win User

DLC packs

Hey there Lord Potato -

Do you still have access to the previous Xbox Live account? If so, you could try loading the account onto your Xbox One console and then downloading/installing the content and try accessing it from your new account. There's no guarantee that it will work
    that way. If that doesn't work, the best way to access the content will be to purchase it again.

Let us know! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    Thanks! I'll be sure to try that and report back if it works.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

download of fighter pack one will not work

Hey there Redhood!

I'm sorry to hear about the content issue with Injustice 2. Since you can see that the content has been downloaded, you'll want to head over to the

WB Community
    for further assistance with in-accessing your game content. We don't have any information on in-game content for games.

Good luck! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.) - Similar Threads - Insider Program are

2. Levels and XP in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Levels and XP in the insider program: Maybe one of the Xbox representatives will answer this but what is the purpose of the insider levels and xp now that the leader board is gone? I have been in the current xbox insider program for...
  3. Original Xbox Insiders Program !!!

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox Insiders Program !!!: Before i get told off i just want to ask if theres any users here that used to parcipitate in or remember the xbox 360 version of insiders & if there was one how much similar it is/was to what we...
  4. how to access halo infinite insider program

in XboX Insiders
    how to access halo infinite insider program: i got a chat from the official xbox account on my xbox app telling me that ive been selected, but when i press the "learn more" option (as it tells you to do) it opens up the xbox insider app but...
  5. Halo infite insider program not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infite insider program not showing: I got a message to join the halo infinite technical test but my insider hub doesn't give me an option to download, or join the halo infinite-insider program. when i got to 343s website it shows im...
  6. I need help with the Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the Xbox insider program: I got the invitation for the halo infinite flight So I downloaded the insider program so I can do that. But when I opened it it said that I can’t go on if my profile is under 18 years oldI’m...
  7. If I join the Xbox Insider Program just for the Halo Infinite flight, can I leave it after...

in XboX Insiders
    If I join the Xbox Insider Program just for the Halo Infinite flight, can I leave it after...: Just wondering because I want to try out Halo, but I don't want to have to deal with bugs and such on an unfinished system update. submitted by /u/extreme_drawr [link] [comments]
  8. Is the insider hub still doing the console purchase program?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the insider hub still doing the console purchase program?: I’m still unable to get one and have been an insider for 4+ years and never got an email or anything about that. Anyone know if it’s still going on? submitted by /u/Captain-cootchie [link]...
  9. Rejoining the insider program after unenrolling a console without a second console

in XboX Insiders
    Rejoining the insider program after unenrolling a console without a second console: If I unenroll my console can I then rejoin at the same level (alpha) or would I be at omega again? submitted by /u/GamingCentralBasesYT [link] [comments]
  10. Original Xbox on Insider Program Grey Screening After Boot Up

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox on Insider Program Grey Screening After Boot Up: i attempted to get on and play some games last night to be greeted with a grey screen, instead of the usual sign in screen, whats weird is that i can hold down the xbox button on my controller and...