Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

Discus and support Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yeah, we know most problems are caused by hardware issues, but at the same time we read more and more reports of people being able to revert OS... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

Yeah, we know most problems are caused by hardware issues, but at the same time we read more and more reports of people being able to revert OS malfunction, being stuck in recovery screen, using USB after a new update is available!

With this in mind, please, is there any possibility to introduce a system backup/restore in the preview builds? Maybe this also could even be a thing for the public release in the future, next generation or not.

And I know people would not like to have internal storage decreased, so this could with external storage, like we already use in Windows, for example.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

Xbox One dev mode activation and Windows store 0x80070003 error

Error 0x80070003 is a type of Windows file backup and restore error code. This erroroccurs when you try to create backup and restore files by using Windows Backup and Restore
    feature. Luckily, there are manual easy do-it-yourself methods that you can try at home without spending money to hire a computer
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.

Hello try make the soft reset in your Xbox going in Settings > System > Backup & restore and Make the Factore Restore keep your games. Maybe this is some backup of your profile.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

please help me

You use some Insider Program?

try make soft Reset, go in Settings > System > Backup & Resore > Restore Keeping your Files and Games
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox Cycles its power when I try to sign in.

Try make soft reset, Settins System Backup and restore, restore factory keep the games and personal files
  6. ohamza16 Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10

When you reinstalled windows, did you restore it from a backup or did you do a clean install and go from there? Seems like restoring from a backup or using"fresh start" may not actually fix the issue
Thema:

Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

1. Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things... - Similar Threads - Insider should system

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2008.200917-0845)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2008.200917-0845): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2011.200917-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2011.200917-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha (2010.200917-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha (2010.200917-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider - Error Update even with Offline System Update? What should I do? I am trying...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider - Error Update even with Offline System Update? What should I do? I am trying...: Need Help https://imgur.com/gallery/feWPtp4 submitted by /u/iocomxda [link] [comments]
  6. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox insiders - should we be rewarded ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders - should we be rewarded ?: Since we are giving up our consoles to become beta testers (yes I know we signed up for it) but we are helping them find bugs and mature the release before mass appeals I ask you this Should we...
  8. Should I get the insider update for Xbox one x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get the insider update for Xbox one x?: Hello there fellow Xbox one users! I just bought my Xbox one X and I am not sure if I want to get the insider update, because I saw some people "destroying" their consoles because of the insider...
  9. Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?: I see there is an Xbox Ambassador badge that can be added to your gamer profile. It also adds a tag to your forum posts. I don't think there is one for the Xbox Insider program, but I think it...