Xbox Insider Troubles

Discus and support Xbox Insider Troubles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need to be removed from xbox insider hub. i am under 18, it has therefore rightfully restricted my access to the app, but i am still signed up to its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chasmiiic, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/Chasmiiic
    /u/Chasmiiic Guest

Xbox Insider Troubles

I need to be removed from xbox insider hub. i am under 18, it has therefore rightfully restricted my access to the app, but i am still signed up to its beta programs for games it provides. This means i cant play with my friends online as i am on a different version of the game than to all of them. e.g I am signed up to the minecraft beta and i am on 1.13. My friends however, are not, and are on 1.12 and i cant change it to 1.12 as i am locked out because i am under age. See the problem?

submitted by /u/Chasmiiic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chasmiiic, Jul 23, 2019
  2. lxxN1GHTM4R3xxl Win User

Insider invite

Hi There Guys, sorry but i have been looking for an in on the insider program on the xbox one, if it isn't to much trouble can I also have an invite for the insider program.

Thank you
  3. Mister Beep Win User

XBOX ONE Bricked

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. If you're in the Xbox Insider program, you will want to post in our

Xbox Insider forums
    for further assistance from the appropriate team as we're unable to assist with issues regarding the Xbox Insider program. Feel free to keep us posted on how it goes.
  4. TiKo1-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox OneS System Update Error 0x80072EE2

Heya TiKo1.

We aren't able to help out with Preview Program updates over on this side of the forums. Let's get you over to the

Xbox Insider Forums
    so that the right teams are made aware of your troubles. Let us know if you have any troubles accessing those forums :)
    Hi Mister Maka,

This is an error with an Xbox System Update, not a preview program (whatever that is). As far as "Insider Forums" when I go to create a post there is no such insider forum in the drop down list.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

How can I leave the preview program(insider program)?

Hey there Murdox!

You are correct in posting in the Xbox Insider forums. Have you had a chance to post over there or are you having trouble? Keep us in the loop :)
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Center X button launches another game....

Hey Crazyemolad,

That certainly sounds strange! To check, is your console enrolled in the update preview via the Xbox Insider Program? There's more information on that in the

Xbox Insider FAQ

To start, can you try power cycling the console, and let us know if you're still seeing any trouble?
Thema:

Xbox Insider Troubles

1. Xbox Insider Troubles - Similar Threads - Insider Troubles

2. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  3. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  4. All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings

in XboX Insiders
    All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  6. BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA

in XboX Insiders
    BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA: [IMG] submitted by /u/norkwood [link] [comments]
  7. Sync Issue Pc/xbox insider previews betas

in XboX Insiders
    Sync Issue Pc/xbox insider previews betas: Gamer Tage xb1 > d3p5 Insider : preview update build xb1 Windows : preview builds alphas SKIP AHEAD build ? No option for alpha skip ahead on XB1 HUB? My issues.. And requests.. Please contact...
  8. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  9. Xbox insider app trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider app trouble: I need help i cant use the xbox insider program because of my past behavior and it wasnt my fault all i did was join a lobby with a hacker and i didnt know untill the game started then i left the...
  10. Halo MCC insider program Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC insider program Trouble: hey, I have signed up for the halo mcc insider program last week also at the time I signed up to the Xbox insider hub app, I have the email saying I have been accepted into the insider program,...