Xbox insider update stuck at 68%

Discus and support Xbox insider update stuck at 68% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106) When I restart,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AyGZ, Sep 14, 2019.

1. /u/AyGZ
    /u/AyGZ Guest

When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106)

When I restart, it does the exact same thing.

When I troubleshoot and try to Reset this Xbox, regardless of keeping games and apps or not, it does the exact same thing.

When I try the offline system update, which I downloaded it to the flash drive a few hours ago, it immediately tells me something went wrong.

I think since the Xbox is trying to update to 190911-1920, and I’m at 190908-1922, the only available offline update is 190908. I think the Xbox recognizes that’s already my version, and I can’t download the OSU for the current insider program offline.

I’ve already hard reset, unplugged for 30 secs, and everything is the same.

Am I screwed? Is my Xbox fried? Has anyone experienced something similar, and what did you do?

submitted by /u/AyGZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/AyGZ, Sep 14, 2019
  2. RebelRik Win User

stuck in update loop trying to come out of insider programme

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried that and unfortunately it doesn't work. The xbox jo longer shows on the insider hub as it's been unenrolled. Still stuck in update loop. It's applying the update and stuck on 53%. The OS at the bottom of the screen is showing a dev build
  3. Richard HMolinar Sr. Win User

Assassins Creed update installation stuck at 89%

I'm having the same problem. The first time it installed, it went through to 100 % and it played. For some reason it's now stuck at 68 % after one of my missions..
  4. MegaSheepMaster Win User

GTA IV Stuck at 68% download

I guess I could give it a try.

Thanks!
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

GTA IV Stuck at 68% download

[quote user="MegaSheepMaster"]

Hey everyone,

I've recently bought GTA IV for 20$ on Games on Demand. As it was downloading I left because it's a 6.6 gb download, but when I came back it was not in my active downloads, like it was finished, but it wasn't. I went back in my download history and downloaded
    it again. So the download goes up to 68% and when it's time to go to 69% it stoppes and says "can't download GTA IV".

I've deleted the 68% and restarted the download but it jus goes back to 68% then "can't download".

I've also cleared the system cache.

Please help

[/quote]

You've done all the correct troubleshooting steps that I know of. At this point I'd suggest contacting Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Good luck!
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox won't update

hi could anybody help me with the offline system update? my system gets stuck on 33% update and 72% overall and then just stops before going back to system error.

thankyou
    Are you in the XBox Insider Program? If so, you need to unenroll from the program prior to using OSU's.

As stated in this XBox Insiders Wiki OSU's CAN'T be used if your console is a Insider OS build.
Thema:

1. Xbox insider update stuck at 68% - Similar Threads - insider update stuck

2. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  3. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders: Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have it updated straight away like the 360 had....
  4. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution: Ok like the rest nothing worked until I went under updates turned off auto update and update when turned off restarted waited 10 minutes on the error screen then I got a pop up saying new update...
  6. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update: Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead users who have it will start to see...
  8. xbox insider update

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider update: ok so iv just done the alpha insider update and my xbox keeps shutting down everytime i sign into it. video on the tweet mentioned here xbox shutdown happening (first time on reddit so if iv done...
  9. stuck in update loop trying to come out of insider programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck in update loop trying to come out of insider programme: Hi, I tried to come out of the insider program today on my xbox one s console. As my xbox was updating it had the error E100 and i have tried factory reset and offline update and nothing works....
  10. Console Stuck At Inside Console Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Stuck At Inside Console Update: My console is At preview ômega and started updating today (5/2/2019) but is Stuck At 11% and is lagging The Internet and NOT downloading anything... aadb0e9c-d8e4-45b6-bc6d-9f0d6b7ed6de