Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

Discus and support Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

/u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Store Layout

When you open a game with video in the store hit the menu button three dashes. It will bring a flyout up,select settings and you can disable auto play.
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Xbox Store

There is an option to disble auto play videos on game pages in store, on a given game’s page you can navigate to the 3 horizontal dots in the corner and select it, this will bring up the Microsoft Store options and you can disable auto-play.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Samsung TV turns off while playing Xbox One

Hi, it's worth checking the settings on the Xbox, if you look in settings/ all settings/ display & sound/ video output.

Check that the Tv connection option is set to Auto, if it is already set to Auto try changing it to HDMI and see if the issue persists. If none of that helps and the Tv has an option to restore to factory settings then give that a shot.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers

This is due to a new Store setting where audio for Autoplay videos is off by default. You will need to enable this setting to fix the behavior. There is a fix for it that has just been released to Xbox Insiders
    (Skip Ahead ring).
  6. THEFOY87 Win User

5.1 Surround Sound support

I've fixed it. For anyone else with this issue you have to go into video settings and change the output from 'auto' to 'HDMI'.
Thema:

Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

1. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to... - Similar Threads - Insiders Changes made

2. How do I change of account on the inside app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change of account on the inside app: My brother signed up with his account without my perm and now I don't know how to quit it submitted by /u/GE4RV0R7EX [link] [comments]
  3. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  4. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  5. Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

in XboX Insiders
    Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?: ^ submitted by /u/VexonRift [link] [comments]
  6. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  7. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.: So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts....
  8. HD Change user Xbox INSIDER

in XBoX on Consoles
    HD Change user Xbox INSIDER: I am part of the Xbox Insider, the HD (500gb) of my xbox broke and made the exchange for another of 500gb, I made all kinds of process for the exchange, but always the error in the system restore...
  9. problem with category change inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with category change inside: Good morning I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with the category change in the program inside. I did the exchange today I could not say that it was already registered and it was...
  10. Change Account Hub Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Account Hub Insider: Hello, I can not launch sea of thieves on PC. I think I need to change my account on the insider hub. But you can't change your account, it doesn't work. Same on the Xbox application. Help me...