XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

Discus and support XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xthefirepheonixx, Oct 7, 2019.

1. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

/u/xthefirepheonixx, Oct 7, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work

are you an xbox insider? if so maybe an update caused the problem. you can try to remove and redownload your account and see if it works.
  3. MrOttakring Win User

I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my screen it says I am in the party and the ring around my profile in the party says I’m speaking

Have you compared your Xbox software version and the one of your friends? Maybe there are currently problems between different Xbox Insider versions and/or non Xbox Insider versions?!
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

maybe someone can answer this for me

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

[quote user="APEX 4NIC8OR"]

if the x1 is as upgraded as they claim then the synthesizers used for voice makes sense not to be compatible but the servers used for mp could still be integrated.

[/quote]

Lets take BF4..

XB1 ~ 64 players.... large maps

360 ~ 24 players with downsized maps

How will this be possible?

[/quote]

same way somebody with a crap PC barely running a game at lowest settings can connect to someone with a great PC running the game on highest setting easily. lowest common denominator. basically they would have to limit the game. no surpise here as the PS4
    and X1 version is limited compared to the PC version

[/quote]

WOW

You really do not understand eh??

[/quote]

what do i not understand? they could have limited BF4 to 24 players with downsized maps and made it multiplatform if they wanted to. i already gave an example of a agme that was crossplatorm together between the 360 (which is really weak compared to gaming
    PCs) and PC.

here is a list of games

http://www.giantbomb.com/cross-platform-multiplayer/3015-4183/games/ (79 games total) including teh upcoming the division

so again what do i not understand?
  5. tohellnbak Win User

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="APEX 4NIC8OR"]

if the x1 is as upgraded as they claim then the synthesizers used for voice makes sense not to be compatible but the servers used for mp could still be integrated.

[/quote]

Lets take BF4..

XB1 ~ 64 players.... large maps

360 ~ 24 players with downsized maps

How will this be possible?

[/quote]

same way somebody with a crap PC barely running a game at lowest settings can connect to someone with a great PC running the game on highest setting easily. lowest common denominator. basically they would have to limit the game. no surpise here as the PS4
    and X1 version is limited compared to the PC version

[/quote]

WOW

You really do not understand eh??
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Thema:

XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

1. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help? - Similar Threads - insiders problem maybe

2. Problem with switching accounts in the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with switching accounts in the insider app: Anyone know how to change what account your using for the Xbox Insider app im trying to setup Minecraft RTX and I accidentally used the wrong account for the app and I can't sign out. When I try...
  3. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  4. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  5. Xbox insider hub internet problem error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub internet problem error: Hi! I opened Xbox Insider Hub for the first time and an internat connection error appeard saying i dont have internat, I did have tho... Later on i tried to log in for few more times until this...
  6. Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bottuu [link] [comments]
  7. Last insider update problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider update problem not working: Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible. Somebody has the same issue? submitted by /u/addy2291...
  8. Installation Problem (Desperation Inside)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Problem (Desperation Inside): Guys, I'm trying to install Sea Of Thieves. First, with Xbox Game Pass and then with my retail version but the progress stucks on 24%. Also my friends have the same problem with the installation...
  9. Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Problem due to beta insiders software.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem due to beta insiders software.: I had been in the beta update program for a while. Tried to get out of it once my Xbox one x started to get buggy. While I did discontinue the program and even once I got an update afterwards,...