Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game.

Discus and support Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No warning, just in the middle of a really important mission then “Your Console Needs an Update” How is this still a thing? submitted by /u/-auGie... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-auGie, Jun 16, 2022.

1. /u/-auGie
    /u/-auGie Guest

No warning, just in the middle of a really important mission then “Your Console Needs an Update” How is this still a thing?

submitted by /u/-auGie
    [link] [comments]

/u/-auGie, Jun 16, 2022
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

xbox install

3. FistswivUrToes Win User

Looking for more COD players that don't Cuss?

There shouldn`t really be "family friendly" clans out there,its an 18/mature rated game,kids shouldn`t be playing it anyway.

they need to start in the game shops,stopping parents buying these games for their 10 year olds.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

DLC

then it shouldn`t have a reply button
  5. NOBLE CAMPER Win User

Will my currency balance on Xbox Live transfer to the Xbox One?

there are n more ms-points so it shouldn´t be a problem
  6. jazzpen84 Win User

Xbox freezes is it just me who get the Xbox freezing

Happens to me too. Every time i start the console it is frozen and I have to turn it off and make a hard reset. I was supposing the reason is the last update. Shouldn`t we expect an update in February?
Thema:

1. Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game. - Similar Threads - insiders shouldn’t forced

2. Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller: I was playing with my Xbox elite series 2 controller it started to vibrate a lot because of a game I was playing and then something started to rattle inside of it. I still have warranty for it,...
  3. Join the Quake 4 Xbox Insider Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Quake 4 Xbox Insider Preview!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. I moved my series x while it had a disc inside….

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved my series x while it had a disc inside….: As the title states, last night i bumped into my tv stand and i’m under suspicion my series x moved a tiny bit. Yes it was on with a disc inside but i was playing a different game. Should i worry,...
  5. Gaming Service version from Windows Insider stuck downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Service version from Windows Insider stuck downloading: Hi im having an Issue with the Insider version of Gaming Services as its Stuck downloading, when I stop the download or force it the update never shows up again and i cant get the Advanced...
  6. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha (2208.220627-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha (2208.220627-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220627-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2208.220627-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S Hdmi cable & something inside moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Hdmi cable & something inside moving: I have an Xbox One (S) and it won't connect to my TV. It turns on but when trying to connect my controller to it, it doesn't work, ans I also tried the console companion on the pc to try and see...
  10. Why was I perma banned from the Sea Of Thieves insider?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma banned from the Sea Of Thieves insider?: I’d like to know the reason I was banned. f049948c-1c84-4c69-8d1d-fe23b6b0b762