Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908

Discus and support Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello Xbox Insiders! We’ve added some additional diagnostics to help track down a graphical issue that’s been difficult to pin down. If you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908

Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908 [​IMG]

Hello Xbox Insiders!

We’ve added some additional diagnostics to help track down a graphical issue that’s been difficult to pin down. If you open the Guide and notice that the icons along the top look distorted, blocky, or like ghostly outlines, please submit feedback via Report a problem on the console as soon as possible after you see the issue. Please do this even if you’ve filed such a bug in the past. Here’s one example of the kind of distortion we’re looking for:

https://i.redd.it/891hcy4gnac31.png

When submitting feedback, please select “Guide > Guide Performance.”

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Jul 24, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Some Game Pass Games Crashing My Console

Since it is on an insider build, we can't say that normal troubleshooting steps would solve the issue, and your best bet is to reach out on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit. I know
    it's a non-answer, but that will get other people to comment if they've had the same issue or if they have resolutions, and better visibility and communication with the insider development team to investigate if it is an issue with insider builds, or an application
    issue. Since there is no real way for us to test or rule out if it is a platform, game, or Insider issue, the Insider channels are the best source for you to get help.

Reporting through the dashboard, and the Xbox Insider Subreddit are going to get it visible to Insider dev team, and you might
    also want to reach out to the developers for if they have further troubleshooting, or if it's an issue they need to investigate for the Xbox One build.
  3. gds1972 Win User

xbox1x

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Customer service or the lack there of.

Because I am an Xbox Ambassador, not an employee. I have no access, nor does anyone else in the forums to your personal account. We give you links we believe will help. You referenced the Xbox Insider Preview program, I linked you to the support for that
    program. There you will be in contact with the development team, who will investigate if you believe it was the program that caused the issue.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Achievement never unlocked.

Hey there purpleGlacier!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the achievements. You'll want to take a peek at the thread we have regarding

issues unlocking achievements
    . Do note that in Section 2, re-adding your profile to your console is one of the necessary troubleshooting steps to follow. Your saves are Cloud based so removing your profile shouldn't affect those at all. You'll need to try
    each of the steps as outlined in the guide and if nothing there works, you'll want to fill out the survey in the last step. That information gets passed along to the appropriate teams for investigation. It doesn't guarantee a resolution but the information
    is reviewed.

Thanks for understanding. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Bestlano Win User

xbox party chat

Hi Carlucci007, We have seen reports regarding the issue your experiencing and we have requested an investigation. IF you would like to add your info to help with the investigation, please report this issue via Xbox App Beta using the "Report a problem".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908

1. Xbox Insiders - We Need Your Help Investigating A Guide Issue in 1908 - Similar Threads - Insiders Need Help

2. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]
  3. Need help with Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Insider Hub: When I try to launch the Insider Hub it tells me that I must be 18 or older even though I am. How can I fix this? d675d88b-2295-427d-b3c0-2279bd1b9a6a
  4. i need help giting my insider back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help giting my insider back: one of my siblings canceled my insider membership can you help me git it back pls 934b3b71-6fc7-4bc0-81c1-8084b9885b6f
  5. Need help xbox insider hub i deleted my console from it but i want to ad it agin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help xbox insider hub i deleted my console from it but i want to ad it agin: hi i need help with the xbox insider program i deleted my console from it by mistake can u ad it back and can u let me participate in the insider program I can't click on it for participating I...
  6. Need Help with Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with Insider Program: My xbox one will not let me update i have contacted xbox support and they told me I need help. My xbox is enrolled in the insider program as well. 3e059fe6-87bf-436c-8dbf-8c8de97b29c5
  7. Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...: i was told by a live agent that an ambassador could help me with my situation accessing xbox insider hub. I am not suspended or banned permanently from anything. I attempted to access the...
  8. NEED HELP (XBOX HUB INSIDER

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP (XBOX HUB INSIDER: how do you fix error making http call (http code unauthorized correlation id ) StatusCode: unauthorized in the xbox insider hub 6d1bfa96-6e5b-4bd4-a947-ff9bb8a14957
  9. NEED HELP (XBOX INSIDER HUB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP (XBOX INSIDER HUB): how do you fix error making http call (http code unauthorized correlation id ) StatusCode: unauthorized in the xbox insider hub 5fd06453-5ce6-4616-bf48-8b0d2356e3b2
  10. Insider I Need help Unrolled from Xbox insider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider I Need help Unrolled from Xbox insider: I need help with insider I push the wrong button I click it and it unrolled my xbox one insider department help! ERROR:there's a problem Error making HTTP call(HTTP code: Unauthorized,...