Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.

Discus and support Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had gotten an Xbox One S for Christmas in 2019. I had finished setting it up with my Xbox one details like my username, email etc from my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwesomeA181011, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.

So I had gotten an Xbox One S for Christmas in 2019. I had finished setting it up with my Xbox one details like my username, email etc from my old original Xbox One from 2013. As I went to the my games and apps section, I found out most of my xbox games
    (Xbox Online Store bought, not in real life at Gamestop) aren’t there, even though I put in the same exact details from my account on my old xbox one. If anyone knows the issue, please reply. Thanks!

:)

AwesomeA181011, Apr 25, 2020
  2. vipertheboss350 Win User

Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.

if you remember games titles try to go to the store and type thet name in an It should say owned ready to instal.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

Are these two different screenshots from two different webpages?

One screen shows install on my devices button like you own the game and can install on one of your Xboxes that are linked to your account and the other one acts like you do not own the game.

What happens when you click on the install on my devices button?

Are you signed into the same account on both screen shots?
  4. leafsword20 Win User

I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

Yes I am sure it's the same account on both console and website, when i click install on my devices and choose my xbox one, it tell me "we're attempting to install on you selected device(s)" but it doesn't show up on queue through the xbox one.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX GAME ONLY LOADING ON PC

Are you signed in with the same account on the PC as on the Xbox?

Is the game showing up in your ready to install section on your Xbox?

When you go to the store on the Xbox One and look up the game does it show that you have to purchase the game or does it show install?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Accessing my games from my old xbox one to my new one

As long as you sign in with the same account that purchased the games on the new xbox ALL games that were purchased on that account will automatically show up in the ready to install section on the new xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account. - Similar Threads - installed games aren’t

2. Problems installing and updating games with external ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing and updating games with external ssd: Hello, I i staklwd a 4TB SSD in my Xbox one S, to have enough space, bowever im having issues, having to reinstall games and dlcs, like battlefield 4, eas works mg, for some reason something got...
  3. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  4. Games install but will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install but will not start: Some, not all, disc based games will install but not start. There is no error message or codes given. The game will install, and say ready to start. When selected the splash screen for the game...
  5. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  6. Game install problem to specific device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install problem to specific device: When trying to install a game "install on my devices" error message says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft Account. To install sign in on a device with...
  7. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...
  8. Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.: I did a fresh install of Win 10 pro. Now the Xbox app can't see the games installed on drive D. I also can't change the default drive due to an error. I have already tried the access controls in...
  9. Installing Games On Certain Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing Games On Certain Accounts: Hello, Im having trouble with the xbox at the moment. I just bought the game pass on my dads account and i was able to get minecraft dungeons for free on my account. Although i cant get any other...
  10. Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...: Hopefully I’m not wrong in asking for support rather than going for a discussion rant of how it’s ridiculous that I bought splinter cell conviction on 360 and it expects me to buy it again. I even...