Xbox installer

Discus and support Xbox installer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. When i try to install xbox(the official xbox app for pc from the xbox website)it shows for like 2 hours the progress bar but its not Loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UlrichZiegler, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Xbox installer

Hello.

When i try to install xbox(the official xbox app for pc from the xbox website)it shows for like 2 hours the progress bar but its not Loading

and then i get the error code 0x80080005.

its not even working with an Admin permission for the Installer

In hope you can help me

Ulrich

:)

UlrichZiegler, Oct 29, 2020
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

Xbox Installer (Beta) not installing

Hey,

That's Windows 8 correct? I think this might be a Windows 8 issue. Contact
    Xbox Support
    to notify them about this, saw someone on Twitter say the exact same thing.

Thanks!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Disc installation fo battlefield 3

You haven't stated if you are using a Xbox 360 or a Xbox One. If you are trying to install on a Xbox One, then the whole game installs without the need to install the 2nd disc. If you are using a Xbox 360, then you do not need to install the discs.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

mw3 disc unreadable/not recognized need help!

^That will not work. When you install a game to a hdd, it is applyed to the xbox that it was installed on. Therefore, when you try to go play on your xbox. It will say install game even though its installed to the xbox. This is due to Copyright laws and
    to prevent pirating.
  5. Kiesey Win User

i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

Have you tried to install from the Ready to Install? if that doesn't work try to install it from the Xbox Windows 10 app, Xbox mobile app or install from xbox.com it should say you already own it and you can just hit install.
  6. Delldo Win User

Skyrim Install Size revealed

Thema:

Xbox installer

1. Xbox installer - Similar Threads - installer

2. Xbox ONE: Cold War disc won't install

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ONE: Cold War disc won't install: I ordered Cold War on Xbox ONE. It acts like I didn't even put anything in does nothing. Nothing changes on the home screen. Yet it recognizes Black Ops 1 and 2's discs which are in fairly bad...
  3. not letting me install a game

in XBoX on Windows
    not letting me install a game: hello why wont my Microsoft let me install call of duty. it says ...it looks you don't have any applicable devices(s) why is this happening a8bb95b6-f965-4215-8c72-8188796a16e0
  4. xbox one overwrites already installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one overwrites already installed games: I have RDR2 on XB1, installed on an external SSD. I did not play it for a few months. When i went to play it and put the disk in, it began installing the entire game, and deleted my saved data....
  5. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...
  6. Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc: I had the COD glitch so i uninstalled the game and started to reinstall it from disc. A loud whiring sound came from the console. Is this going to be a problem? e4d00849-81ac-48ec-ba31-ee357d812899
  7. Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Starter Collection and it was working fine for couple of months. Couple of days back, I hit the Get Updates button to get latest updates. After that it totally stopped...
  8. Can't install Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on Game Pass PC (0x80242020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on Game Pass PC (0x80242020): Hi there, First of all, I apologise for my English, I'm French. I've downloaded several games in the past on the Game Pass with no problem, but for two weeks now I'm trying to download/install...
  9. XBOX app: 0x8007005 when installing several games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app: 0x8007005 when installing several games: I post here because in the last 3 days I read dozens of forums and potential fixes and a load of user have the same problem and in the end it's only "fixed" with reinstalling Windows. Well, that's...
  10. Tubi tv installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tubi tv installation: Tubi TV installation error Ox80073cf6 569b4965-c38d-4a89-ae4f-3497d909dc4a