Xbox instant on bug

Discus and support Xbox instant on bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I'm running the latest alpha skip ahead build re_xbox_release_2004.190930-1920 and I'm having in issue with instant on mode not working after the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gtpiratez70, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Xbox instant on bug

Hi I'm running the latest alpha skip ahead build re_xbox_release_2004.190930-1920 and I'm having in issue with instant on mode not working after the console has been off for a few hours. Once powering on the Xbox after a few hours from the last power on, the Xbox would be full shut down in which I'll have to wait a minute at the green xbox boot seceen for the Xbox to boot up. Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/gtpiratez70
    [link] [comments]

/u/gtpiratez70, Oct 4, 2019
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

First Wave Of Xbox One April System Updates Now In Preview

Hoping for custom music and they fix the instant on mode bug
  3. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

That makes sense, but didn't they say that if you have your X1 in "instant on" mode, that it would automatically reboot and go back into instant on? Unless maybe it's a bug that it updates and doesn't go back into instant on.

For me it doesn't happen often enough to frustrate me, and for now I'm just considering a bug that I hope will be fixed in time.
  4. Terratogen Win User

Xbox One S D/L speed is 16Mb

Its a current bug with the Xbox One S - Do a restart of the console and you'll get the speed back. It's an issue with the Instant On setting
  5. maxen Win User

Projector Double Power Off no longer working

If you change your Xbox One's power mode to "Energy Saving" instead of "Instant On" this will work again. There seems to be a bug in the new dashboard that prevents double-off from working reliably when the console's using the Instant On setting.
  6. MicroMan624 Win User

External Drive Constantly Cycles On/Off

So if switching from "Instant On" to "Energy Saving" fixes my issue, does that imply that there's a bug/issue with the Instant On feature and how it works with external drives? If so, will this be documented and addressed?
Thema:

Xbox instant on bug

1. Xbox instant on bug - Similar Threads - instant bug

2. Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party: Whenever I try to join a party through the Xbox (beta) app or xbox console companion app on windows 10, it will say connecting under my friend's names then I will get a chime and it will have...
  3. Did the Xbox became hotter in instant on ?

in XboX Insiders
    Did the Xbox became hotter in instant on ?: No really. I just installed my first preview beta for game streaming local I have my One X since launch (Scorpio). My cats like hot things. Yet never before I install the preview beta did my cat...
  4. Instant on downloads have stopped working on my One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant on downloads have stopped working on my One X: For the last two days I have been trying and failing to download Doom Eternal along with several updates for other games. I've now realized that the issue is the downloads stop once the console is...
  5. Games are not contingent to download when I put Xbox to instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Games are not contingent to download when I put Xbox to instant on: Not sure if this is an issue with Xbox live or an issue with the beta update from yesterday. Anyone else having this issue. They won’t continue to download unless Xbox is on submitted by...
  6. Xbox one enciende y se apaga al instante -[Translation - Xbox one turns on and off instantly]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one enciende y se apaga al instante -[Translation - Xbox one turns on and off instantly]: Buenas tardes, Conecté la fuente y enciende normal, después conecté la consola y el cable a la TV. Pero al encender la Xbox prente el botón de encendido y hace el sonido normal, pero a los pocos...
  7. Xbox one x instant-on issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x instant-on issue: I just purchased a certified refurbished xbox one x and everything seems to be running fine except for the instant-on feature. When I turn off the console in instant-on mode it turns back on fine...
  8. Instant-on bug still there after two updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant-on bug still there after two updates?: This must be aware to Microsoft, because many users must have this problem. A few months ago, after some update Instant-on became buggy. I was only enabling when playing a game on my X1X and...
  9. Slow network bug (Xbox One S Instant On)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow network bug (Xbox One S Instant On): If I use the Instant On setting with my new Xbox One S I have speed issues with the network. I can start up an download at full speed, around 80-100mbs no problem. Put the One S into sleep mode -...
  10. [BUG] Microsoft needs to patch a simple internet problem when booting from instant-on/standby

in XBoX on Consoles
    [BUG] Microsoft needs to patch a simple internet problem when booting from instant-on/standby: I know there are many people out there with this similar problem. When the xbox boots up using INSTANT ON function, the internet seems to not work until you run an "internet connection test"...