Xbox internet connection

Discus and support Xbox internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys! I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my xbox one isn’t utilizing my internet connection speeds. I’m still using a day one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A AR0N2025, Oct 7, 2019.

1. A AR0N2025
    A AR0N2025 Guest

Xbox internet connection

Hi guys!

I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my xbox one isn’t utilizing my internet connection speeds. I’m still using a day one edition xbox one that has ethernet connected directly to my modem/router. I have a 1gbps download speed to my house and
    ive tested the speeds to other devices and my laptop can pull the full 1gbps on ethernet with no other devices connected and my iPhone 7+ can pull 700mbps even with other devices connected and running. The problem I’m having is that when I’m downloading games
    on my xbox, it starts off using 40-50% (400-500mbps) of my internet speed, but when it gets to about 700mb into the download it drops all the way to 40-60mbps! It doesn’t matter whether or not there are other devices connected and I’ve tested the ethernet
    it’s fine and can carry the full 1gbps. I don’t understand what’s happening here and it’s very frustrating. Any ideas?

:)

A AR0N2025, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  3. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  4. USMCNewdog70 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

then the xbox one is connected to the internet or do both have to be connected to the internet?
  5. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  6. larnellsmith Win User

xbox connetion

why my xbox wont connect to the internet when my internet is on
    Why would my Xbox connect to my hotspot or internet
Thema:

Xbox internet connection

1. Xbox internet connection - Similar Threads - internet connection

2. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  3. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

in XBoX on Consoles
    my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since: my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems usually do lol but i did restart it but since i did...
  4. XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge: Goal: I want to connect to the Internet with XBOX-one Problem: Since yesterday, all of a sudden the x-Box one does not connect to the internet, i.e. I cannot open EDGE Explorer or other. In MS...
  5. : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working: : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working Depending on what you're facing, you can try following the steps given here. Have you also checked to see if you have a current Xbox Live...
  6. Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lemonkefan21 [link] [comments]
  7. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  8. : Cant connect xbox to internet

: Cant connect xbox to internet: : Cant connect xbox to internet Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:...
  9. : Xbox one S not connect to internet

: Xbox one S not connect to internet: : Xbox one S not connect to internet Try using a wired connection it is usually mych faster. 543fa400-30e8-4735-8dc7-bd933ec51924
  10. Console Connect to Internet but Not Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Connect to Internet but Not Online: After tons of troubleshooting my Xbox One and manually entering all my IP/DNS info, its finally saying “All Good: your console is connected to the internet.” Its connected to the wireless network,...