Xbox internet connection

Discus and support Xbox internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys! I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my xbox one isn’t utilizing my internet connection speeds. I’m still using a day one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A AR0N2025, Oct 7, 2019.

1. A AR0N2025
    A AR0N2025 Guest

Xbox internet connection

Hi guys!

I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my xbox one isn’t utilizing my internet connection speeds. I’m still using a day one edition xbox one that has ethernet connected directly to my modem/router. I have a 1gbps download speed to my house and
    ive tested the speeds to other devices and my laptop can pull the full 1gbps on ethernet with no other devices connected and my iPhone 7+ can pull 700mbps even with other devices connected and running. The problem I’m having is that when I’m downloading games
    on my xbox, it starts off using 40-50% (400-500mbps) of my internet speed, but when it gets to about 700mb into the download it drops all the way to 40-60mbps! It doesn’t matter whether or not there are other devices connected and I’ve tested the ethernet
    it’s fine and can carry the full 1gbps. I don’t understand what’s happening here and it’s very frustrating. Any ideas?

:)

A AR0N2025, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  3. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  4. USMCNewdog70 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

then the xbox one is connected to the internet or do both have to be connected to the internet?
  5. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  6. larnellsmith Win User

xbox connetion

why my xbox wont connect to the internet when my internet is on
    Why would my Xbox connect to my hotspot or internet
Thema:

Xbox internet connection

1. Xbox internet connection - Similar Threads - internet connection

2. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  3. Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One: I have had no issues with my internet connection on Xbox One until now. The connection from my wireless internet to the console was lost, and now it will not reconnect no matter my attempts. We...
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  5. Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet.: I have a problem with my xbox one. It isn't connecting to the internet. When i try to log into my wireless connection it says i should unplug the internet cable, but i've never used one on my...
  6. 마인크래프트 인터넷 연결 [Mod Translated - Minecraft Internet Connection]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 인터넷 연결 [Mod Translated - Minecraft Internet Connection]: 마인크래프트 윈도우 10버 름 및 마켓플 이스를 사용시 인터넷이 연결되지 않았다는 문구가 계속 뜹니다. 인터넷은 잘 연결되어있구요 ; ; 뭐가 문 일까요..? [Mod Translated - Minecraft Windows 10 Version When using realms and marketplaces I keep getting the...
  7. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  8. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  9. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app won't connect to internet.: it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop....
  10. Internet Connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Connection problems: Hello. I have two Consoles here, so i can be sure it is not a problem of my internet connection themself. I have a xbox one and a xbox one x. Since a few days, the one x makes trouble connecting...