Xbox Internet Issues

Discus and support Xbox Internet Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to get my Xbox's internet to work and it hasn't worked since last Thursday (9/10/2020). I've changed my mac address and my IP but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADrunkMurder, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ADrunkMurder
    ADrunkMurder Guest

Xbox Internet Issues

I've been trying to get my Xbox's internet to work and it hasn't worked since last Thursday (9/10/2020). I've changed my mac address and my IP but nothing has worked. I've done the troubleshooting questions thing, It changed nothing. I've restarted my
    xbox. I've changed my ports. None of the tests work except network connection and it says a list of different things they're, Can't connect with an automatic IP address, Can't Connect to your DHCP server, There's a problem with your IP address, Can't connect
    with a static IP address and I've followed there steps and nothing changes. I've tested it on another WiFi and it worked fine but it didn't work on the other and my computer works fine on that internet. It just makes no sense I've done multiple different things
    and I have found no solution to this problem. I've also tested using arp -a on my computer and it can see my xbox but it can't connect and when I do ping it says "Request timed out."

:)

ADrunkMurder, Sep 16, 2020
  2. AgateBiscuit850 Win User

internet issues on the xbox

Try Restarting Your Router
  3. RainingRoses Win User

internet issues on the xbox

Hi,

Firstly, what internet problems are you having exactly?

Also, Is this on xbox one or xbox 360?

Please be more specific so we can help.

Thanks
  4. AngelaDXY Win User

Internet Issue

I am having the same issue. I have Vz 150/150 hardwired to my console. I have tried troubleshooting everything on my end including the waste of time that Microsoft chat support was. I don't think they care that there's an issue as long as they get their
    10$/month. Time to go back to my PS4. Life is too short to wait this long for updates and games. All tests on the XBOX, the laptop, the phones, the tv, etc all show 150/150 but when I go to download a game, Its at 8-12mbps...the chat "help" told me to go
    offline to see if it would download!!! SMH
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Internet issues

Hey Absent

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you!

As it seems you have found a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family, and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. Final Boss XII Win User

Internet issues

Hello XxUltraSteelxX, I'm sorry to see you're having networking issues with your Xbox One.

Lets narrow down your problem to it's source.

If your Xbox one is randomly disconnecting, click
    here
    for a simple step by step guide on how to rectify this,

You can also visit
    here
    for a troubleshooting guide on completing a network test.

Finally, you can take a look at this
    guide
    to see how to review your network settings on your Xbox one console.

Let me know if any of this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Internet Issues

1. Xbox Internet Issues - Similar Threads - Internet Issues

2. Xbox Viasat Internet Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Viasat Internet Issues: Xbox Viasat Internet Issues The last few months I have had trouble with my internet connection on my Xbox One X and my Viasat satellite internet (not for online gaming, used only for downloading,...
  3. Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the internet not an internet issue as everything else is fine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the internet not an internet issue as everything else is fine: So im sick fed up of this issue when ever i cycle my xbox or it loses power for the next day ill dissconect from the internet every 5 min not exact then after a day itll work perfect I WANT TO...
  4. Internet issues

Internet issues: Internet issues So, 3 days ago my internet went out for a couple of hours (i’d say 5 at most) but ever since then my internet on my xbox has been acting up. Before the outage everything was...
  5. internet issues on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet issues on the xbox: internet. issues. on the xbox 7e793769-2b68-472f-b5aa-24c9fd07d9bf
  6. Xbox causing internet speed issues

Xbox causing internet speed issues: Xbox causing internet speed issues You could try changeing dns servers also current affairs causing issues f10e6ac8-d4d8-4032-8932-8239eee3a25c
  7. Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring): I had a Wired Internet connection set up on my xbox, but recently it turned off on me when a massive thunderstorm happened at my place. The xbox is fine but my Wired connection is not working. It...
  8. two xbox ones same internet. Connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    two xbox ones same internet. Connection issues: We have multiple xbox ones using the same internet connection. My son and I both purchased a copy of the latest COD. We both have our own Live accounts too. For some reason we cannot both play at...
  9. Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update: My Xbox One S has been suffering Internet connection problems ever since the recent update for the console. Every other device in my house is connected fine to our Internet having no issues but...
  10. Internet issues

Internet issues: Internet issues You would have to talk to your ISP about latency and strong connection as Xbox Live has billions of people on there servers so it would be slow. It’s always the Internet Service...