Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

Discus and support Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all, as the title is pointing out, the app cant play video messages received from friends. it tells me something error happened. I can play these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Familybarakat, May 3, 2021.

1. Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

Hi all,

as the title is pointing out, the app cant play video messages received from friends. it tells me something error happened. I can play these videos in the console however.

:)

Familybarakat, May 3, 2021
  2. annix Win User

MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING)

Have you attempted to view the messages through the Xbox App for iOS/Android or through your browser Xbox Live Profile? If not try this link : https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile
  3. EmiMagRan Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to share a video using the Game DVR in the Xbox App. It is possible that the video file format is not supported or the video is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following
    information:

• Are you unable to share all the videos that you upload using the Game DVR?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to share the video?
    • Are you sharing the video on the Xbox App activities page only or with your Social Media apps like Facebook and Twitter?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions from this
    link
    to resolve your concern.
    for some reason i was able to share a clip but for another game so it may have to do with the game the error i got when i tried to share the video is You can't share game clips

There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. to check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com.

and to answer your last question im only sharing the clips on the Xbox app
  4. UnweildyFeline Win User

xbox live storage error code 0x87c40156 game dvr

Good news I can now at least view and download my game DVR clips from Xbox app via Windows 10 PC!

Bad news continued: Via Game DVR App on Xbox One, I'm now able to see the game clips under "Xbox Live", but when I select "Share" option on a clip I get a

"Something went wrong" error message.

details of the error message are: "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while."

11:54 am

5. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox app message safety filter

If you can see the message on your Xbox one console, you should be able to see it on the Xbox app too. The message filtering system works on Xbox one and the Xbox app for Windows 10, iOS and Android.

Are you able to view the filtered message through the app on PC? Are messages from other people also filtered?

Is the Xbox app updated to the latest version on your phone?

Try adjusting your message safety settings, see if changing it to one of the filtered options and then resetting it back to unfiltered works. If not, then I'm not sure.

Text that might be more offensive than the selected level will be automatically removed for you.
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to share a video using the Game DVR in the Xbox App. It is possible that the video file format is not supported or the video is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following
    information:

• Are you unable to share all the videos that you upload using the Game DVR?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to share the video?
    • Are you sharing the video on the Xbox App activities page only or with your Social Media apps like Facebook and Twitter?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions from this
    link
    to resolve your concern.
Thema:

Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

1. Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me - Similar Threads - iOS app can't

2. xbox app ios chats won’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app ios chats won’t load: on the app eveything else laods except the chats it says opps looks like your stranded i shut my phone off and signed out and back in but it didnt work b604e310-bcd1-4179-ba69-c758997390cb
  3. Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues: From previous posts in 2020 this seems to (still) be a common issue, but when in a party chat on the iOS app I can hear someone for a little bit then they just cut out and I can’t hear anyone and...
  4. Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iOS: Hi there, i have a Xbox Series X and when i record what happens on my screen it saves it fine and i can view it on the xbox. As soon as i head to my mobile app and try view the footage i get a...
  5. Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app: Hi. I am trying to connect my home xbox one to the xbox ios app. Both are logged in on the same account. When i open the app and select to add an existing console, it asks me to turn on my xbox....
  6. The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer: First the versions ade the same 1.16.201 they are ‘favourites’ as friends they are connected to the same wifi. they are in the same room as each other. but we get the ‘unable to conncet’ error...
  7. Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios): I signed into an account on the xbox mobile app the last time I used it. I recently deleted that account and I can't remember the email for the account and I can't login into my main account on...
  8. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  9. Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.: So, I have an iPhone 5s A1457, and with the new way of controlling your xbox with cortana and alexa, i decided to install cortana on my phone for that specific reason. So, I search for Cortana on...
  10. Can't sign into iOS app using two-step verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into iOS app using two-step verification: Recently, I noticed that I no longer received notifications from the Xbox app on my iPhone 6s. In an attempt to correct this, I logged out. When I attempt to sign back in, I can enter my email...