Xbox IOS app

Discus and support Xbox IOS app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having this problem where i can not join parties through the Xbox app. Each time I join, it will disconnect me and everyone in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SAMRN14, Dec 2, 2019.

1. SAMRN14
    SAMRN14 Guest

Xbox IOS app

Hi,

I have been having this problem where i can not join parties through the Xbox app. Each time I join, it will disconnect me and everyone in the party or it will crash the app completely. However sometimes it will let me connect with no problems. I'm not sure
    what is causing this but it has been happening for a few weeks now.

In hoping that this problem can be resolved soon.

:)

SAMRN14, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
  3. JPVoodoo Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi!

Try to activate it in Xbox app for android or IOS.
  4. Dictator Mayo Win User

Elit3gaming anderoid xbox app

Isn't there an official Xbox app? They have one for ios.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  6. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
Thema:

Xbox IOS app

1. Xbox IOS app - Similar Threads - IOS app

2. iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?: I opened the beta iOS app earlier today and it told me that I needed an update to use it. Clicked on the pop-up and it sent me to the Apple store, not the Testflight test store. I opened...
  3. iOS Xbox app robotic voice

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app robotic voice: So I’ve been using my airpods for months now with this app, but for some reason two weeks ago my voice started sounding robotic and glitchy according to my friends. My voice sounds find when the...
  4. Xbox app iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app iOS: Whenever i try to join a party it says disconnected and then it kicks me i also cant host a party any help? b4039728-1a79-46a2-b880-e7d207e4243b
  5. Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS: Hi, I’ve recently been using the Xbox app a lot more to talk to my friend while they game on their Xbox consoles. I don’t own one, but I do have a Microsoft Account so using that, I created an...
  6. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  7. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...
  8. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  9. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS: Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages...
  10. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]