Xbox IOS app

Discus and support Xbox IOS app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having this problem where i can not join parties through the Xbox app. Each time I join, it will disconnect me and everyone in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SAMRN14, Dec 2, 2019.

1. SAMRN14
    SAMRN14 Guest

Xbox IOS app

Hi,

I have been having this problem where i can not join parties through the Xbox app. Each time I join, it will disconnect me and everyone in the party or it will crash the app completely. However sometimes it will let me connect with no problems. I'm not sure
    what is causing this but it has been happening for a few weeks now.

In hoping that this problem can be resolved soon.

:)

SAMRN14, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
  3. JPVoodoo Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi!

Try to activate it in Xbox app for android or IOS.
  4. Dictator Mayo Win User

Elit3gaming anderoid xbox app

Isn't there an official Xbox app? They have one for ios.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  6. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
Thema:

Xbox IOS app

1. Xbox IOS app - Similar Threads - IOS app

2. Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?: Just checked in TestFlight and my app expires in 6 hours. Anyone had any news about it ending ? submitted by /u/ObsidianWalker [link] [comments]
  3. The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gam3sfan [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SamwiseIsGreat [link] [comments]
  5. Bringing the films and TV app to IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Bringing the films and TV app to IOS: Having the movies you boughten from films & tv app from Xbox on IOS View Poll submitted by /u/czcv333 [link] [comments]
  6. New update but not updated since 2 months. Xbox iOS App is set aside ?

in XboX Insiders
    New update but not updated since 2 months. Xbox iOS App is set aside ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments]
  7. When will we be able to try the new Xbox app and the new design on Android and iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we be able to try the new Xbox app and the new design on Android and iOS?: The new interface of the Xbox Game Pass app is fabulous and very fast. Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox app (IOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app (IOS): There is a bug in the app that does not allow you to sign in in any account on the xbox app. I have different bug codes like (rBkrM/uPRGvARbck.2.1) 91d92215-8f61-455b-9410-24a803e55a2e
  9. Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios): I signed into an account on the xbox mobile app the last time I used it. I recently deleted that account and I can't remember the email for the account and I can't login into my main account on...
  10. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...: @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding...