Xbox iOS Beta App feedback

Discus and support Xbox iOS Beta App feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m having an issue with the latest iOS beta Xbox app delivered through TestFlight. So I tried to send beta feedback through TestFlight but it appears... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CraigNZA, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/CraigNZA
    /u/CraigNZA Guest

I’m having an issue with the latest iOS beta Xbox app delivered through TestFlight. So I tried to send beta feedback through TestFlight but it appears the email alias is incorrectly configured. Got the following error back:

The response from the remote server was: 550 5.4.1 [xbiosfeed@microsoft.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BL2NAM06FT009.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Please forward to the beta team.

submitted by /u/CraigNZA
    [link] [comments]

/u/CraigNZA, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load profiles since games are in WindowsApps folder

Hi there,

be sure to provide this feedback via the Feedback option in the Xbox (beta) app too or post it in the Xbox (beta) app section in the forums here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum

and select Xbox (beta) as option then you are sure that your feedback will be read by the appropriate team
  4. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app keeps closing when I try to join a party

Hey o k I d 0,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you using the Xbox (beta) app or the standard Xbox app? If you're not using the Xbox (beta) app can you try downloading it and let us know if you're still encountering this issue?

In addition, you can send us feedback from within the Xbox (beta) app (which allows us to better investigate the issue) by navigating to the dropdown menu in the top left corner and selecting feedback.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Hello KornHammar,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10
    Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu
    to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Problems

Hello Rick Sanchez

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback”
    from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox iOS Beta App feedback - Similar Threads - iOS Beta App

2. Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider?: Hello Insiders! Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console App, voice-to-text via Kinect, your game...
  3. Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?

in XboX Insiders
    Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?: Will the iOS beta be reinstated so we can help test X-Cloud? I was a beta member for awhile, but it was eventually closed down. I figured a new app had to be on the way to support this new...
  4. Test flight iOS beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test flight iOS beta: I am on the waiting list for the Xbox beta app though test flight I want to know how munch longer do I have to wait fce0ea2a-c5d8-4d4a-b3b4-1991f9769b62
  5. Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users: I would like to test the Xbox app on iOS! 3a7f73b2-540f-442f-9773-08785ed04fb6
  6. Incrementing the iOS users on beta apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incrementing the iOS users on beta apps: Hi there, I recently noticed Apple has increased the user limit on the apps up to 10.000 users, so is there any chance to be joined this time? Thanks. da339e16-310f-4d9e-9478-50f6a11d47dc
  7. iOS beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS beta app: sign me up plz been loyal for 9 years now. f013483d-e58f-4cf9-b8c4-2e0676a9f50e
  8. iOS beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS beta app: sign me up plz been loyal for 9 years now. 7333a3fa-b60c-4278-824d-a62e451eba8f
  9. Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign me up for the beta iOS app please: please sign me up for the beta iOS app thank you! 8278f6ec-c026-4d6f-848e-60c1f441ac4d
  10. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta): The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated. Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app...