Xbox IP Address Without a Tv Or Xbox Connected to the internet

Discus and support Xbox IP Address Without a Tv Or Xbox Connected to the internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm staying at a cousins house for about a month and a i brought my Xbox with me but i cant plug it into a tv, so i cant find out my ip address and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MixerYuri, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MixerYuri
    MixerYuri Guest

I'm staying at a cousins house for about a month and a i brought my Xbox with me but i cant plug it into a tv, so i cant find out my ip address and my xbox isn't connected to the internet and im trying to hook my xbox up to his laptop but i need to ip
    address so how do i find it out?

:)

MixerYuri, Nov 22, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

Keep being disconnected from Xbox Live

Have you setup a static IP-address for your xbox to connect to internet?
  3. PickproofPear7 Win User

***Help***Xbox IP Address inconsistent with router......

Tried that.....Xbox can't connect to internet after manually changing the IP. Error reading "Cannot Get an IP Address"
  4. Scorehound Win User

XBox One connects to net, but not XBox Live... fails multiplayer tests.

I can't delete this for some reason... anyway I solved it. For some reason my mother in law's iPhone had the same IP address from the last time she was at the house and for some reason when she came over for a few days the XBox stopped connecting properly.
    I shut off the router and restarted it, and it assigned a new IP Address to the XBox and then XBox Live started working.
    Again, I cannot delete the last 2 comments so I have to add to them...

The real reason I was having problems was because the ip address that the XBox was on was previously blocked from all services at the router level by me when the TV we have downstairs had that ip address and I wanted to stop the TV from connecting to the
    internet. But when the router assigned the TV a new ip address, I forgot to remove those restrictions on that ip. So when the router gave the XBox that ip address, those services were blocked. I saw my mother in law had that blocked ip address awhile later
    and assumed there was a conflict between the two devices but I was wrong.

So the problem has been resolved.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Help! I'm getting threatened with my IP!

it's easy to find your ip

You do realize your ip is public to anyone who connects to you as it's the nature of the Internet

In order to connect to the Internet you need an ip address this is public to anyone who connects to you

You cannot be invisible without being not being on the internet

That being said report the msg that is all you are allowed to do
  6. Boodaddyz Win User

Xbox stolen, need information. Sorry the post is here, but there's no category for me.

Sorry NGO that is not correct. MS does not have the means to get an home address from an IP address. This is why he will have to go to the cable company/internet provider and thus need another warrant. The cable company is who issues the IP address and will
    be able to track it. MS does not have any way to get this information simply from an IP address. Xbox has no way of finding this information simply from an Xbox connecting to the internet. Xbox does not issue IP addresses the (Internet provider) DOES and this
    is who will be able to provide a home address.
Thema:

1. Xbox IP Address Without a Tv Or Xbox Connected to the internet - Similar Threads - Address Without Connected

2. changing email address on xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    changing email address on xbox live account: so its been a while since i used my Xbox compared to be so i was think of changing email address as its a old one and I don't use it anymore but i would like to have it linked to a newer one but...
  3. How to change email address linked to XBOX account but still keep old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email address linked to XBOX account but still keep old email: Hi, My partner let her son use her email account to make an xbox account. Now he has grown up we want to have him use his own email. I saw you can add a email and change the primary however it...
  4. xbox one to windows 10 without ip address

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one to windows 10 without ip address: I am trying to connect my xbox one to my windows 10 laptop. My xbox is not connected to wifi because I don't have a tv. On the xbox console companion app under connection, add a device, it says...
  5. Changing the Email Address for XBOX without Losing Purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the Email Address for XBOX without Losing Purchases: I mistakenly setup my son's Xbox using my hotmail account several years ago. Now my understanding is that if I change this email account, he will lose his purchases. I read a support article that...
  6. Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...: So I recently bought an Xbox 360 just because I wanted to enjoy playing the old games. I signed in with my current account and noticed that I hardly have any achievements and that they're all on...
  7. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  8. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  9. (German) Warrenty and repair service mail address for Xbox One Controller without Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    (German) Warrenty and repair service mail address for Xbox One Controller without Xbox One: Hi, can someone tell me the (in)official german service mail address for quastions about warrenty!? I have bought the Xbox One Controller only for Windows and this can not be activated if you...
  10. Cancel Automatic Payments Without Gamertag, Email Address And Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Automatic Payments Without Gamertag, Email Address And Password: Hi everyone, I am in a huge dilemma, I have been checking my bank statements lately and I have an automatic payment being transacted each month for an old account which I cannot remember the...