Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

Discus and support Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MichaelHodge2, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and re-downloaded the app 3 times
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies [​IMG]

:)

MichaelHodge2, Oct 16, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Ok mate maybe sign out prior to opening the Xbox App?

You can also try it connected to a different network, worst case you can always contact apple support
    https://support.apple.com/
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. MichaelHodge2 Win User

Yes i did and it still doesn’t work
  5. Rntns Win User

It opens in reader for some reason. The app is basically useless
  6. jamieb452 Win User

How to enable cookies

I was trying to sign in to xbox mobile and it said i need to enable cookies and i cant figure out how
    android phone or iphone?
Thema:

1. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies - Similar Threads - iPhone app sign

2. Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone: I have been banging my head trying to contact xbox support for about 3 weeks regarding my misunderstanding of these new apps. Here is my goal: I want a platform to manage and access my Games...
  3. iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes: I have an iPhone XS Max. The Xbox App is installed on it. I use it frequently to control the Xbox when I am watching movies and doing things that dont require a controller. Now, everything works...
  4. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  5. Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone: So i decided i wanted to download the xbox app so i dont have to go on my xbox to talk to my friends but every time i try to join a party the message “Somethings wrong, try again later” pops up...
  6. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  7. "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app: Hello, I have recently joined the Xbox Gamepass and used my iOS app to download games. However, one game, (Forza Horizon 4) is stuck on the “Check your device” error. Additionally, it is...
  8. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  9. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...
  10. Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.: Im trying to sign into the xbox app on my iPhone and I put everything in and it says sorry, something went wrong. give it another try, or try on xbox.com a8e77816-d36c-47d8-8e3e-91dd12dddad0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app we cant sign you in cookies iphone

2. xboxapp wont work in iphone stating block cookies

3. xbox app cant login cookies iphone

4. xbox app wont login cookies iphone,
  5. xbox app wont work cookies,
  6. ios xbox app cookies login