Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

Discus and support Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MichaelHodge2, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and re-downloaded the app 3 times
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies [​IMG]

:)

MichaelHodge2, Oct 16, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Ok mate maybe sign out prior to opening the Xbox App?

You can also try it connected to a different network, worst case you can always contact apple support
    https://support.apple.com/
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. MichaelHodge2 Win User

Yes i did and it still doesn’t work
  5. Rntns Win User

It opens in reader for some reason. The app is basically useless
  6. Malitessa Win User

Can't send messages through the Xbox app

Thanks for giving that a go!

If you disable 2-step verification, sign out, and then sign back in, do you have any trouble with sending messages then? Also, do you happen to have something other than an iOS device you can test the app on to see if it's on the side of the account or the
    app? Thanks!
    I have the app on 2 apple devices; an iPhone 6 and an iPad 2.

The Xbox app crashed when I try to open messages on my iPhone 6.

The Xbox app does work fully on my iPad 2 (although it does seem a little slow).

My kids also have the Xbox app on their iPhone; a 5S and a 6plus respectively– both attached to their own separate Xbox accounts – and neither of them have had any issue with the app at all.
Thema:

1. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies - Similar Threads - iPhone app sign

2. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  3. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app volume in chat: Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their...
  4. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  5. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone not loading: Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing...
  6. xbox one and iphone app firewall ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one and iphone app firewall ports: Hi Fellas I have a bit of a question in regards to the firewall ports to get the mobile app working. Currently my consoles all sit in a VLAN that upnp enabled (for open nat and works a dream) i...
  7. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone: Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol spinning round, i have waited on the app for a good...
  8. Xbox App on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iPhone: So I’ve been having this problem for about a week now where i can open the app on my iphone but i can’t open messages or save videos or any other interaction. i can see who is online and i still...
  9. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on iPhone: The xbox app isnt loading messages or allowing me to save captures to my phone. I keep getting this message [img] a7d3cc9d-c4d7-44fc-bbcd-d1239a5fc388
  10. Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.: Im trying to sign into the xbox app on my iPhone and I put everything in and it says sorry, something went wrong. give it another try, or try on xbox.com a8e77816-d36c-47d8-8e3e-91dd12dddad0