Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

Discus and support Xbox iPhone app volume in chat in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Deansparkes, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Deansparkes
    Deansparkes Guest

Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their own voice! Their mic monitor is turned right down on the
    audio settings, this is annoying to them so they quit the party. Anyone have a fix for this, or how to report this to microsoft ?

:)

Deansparkes, Oct 16, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? Sometimes that will help resolve these types of issues. Also, are you using ear buds or headphone when chatting? If not try using them to see if that helps.
  3. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  4. DB2753 Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

I didnt know that existed. Off to do some research. Whenever i play a game on my ipad my iphone is right next to it, which already has the xbox app installed. Bluetooth to iphone, hardwire to ipad, control each volume independently... now thats a solution.
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  5. IMODIUM315 Win User

Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

I also use windows 10 app but when i use chat mixer and want game volume loud the chat volume goes low. But with mobile app I can turn bluetooth volume up, independently from game volume... works great til i get a call.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Disabling game bar and using xbox voice chat in app?

you can use the xbox app for voice chat. I also recommend a head set with volume and mic control built in.
Thema:

1. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat - Similar Threads - iPhone app volume

2. Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone: I have been banging my head trying to contact xbox support for about 3 weeks regarding my misunderstanding of these new apps. Here is my goal: I want a platform to manage and access my Games...
  3. iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes: I have an iPhone XS Max. The Xbox App is installed on it. I use it frequently to control the Xbox when I am watching movies and doing things that dont require a controller. Now, everything works...
  4. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  5. Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone: So i decided i wanted to download the xbox app so i dont have to go on my xbox to talk to my friends but every time i try to join a party the message “Somethings wrong, try again later” pops up...
  6. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  7. "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app: Hello, I have recently joined the Xbox Gamepass and used my iOS app to download games. However, one game, (Forza Horizon 4) is stuck on the “Check your device” error. Additionally, it is...
  8. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  9. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  10. iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots: So I have these screenshots I took while playing Sea of Thieves and they're really cool and I want to save them to my phone, but when I open the xbox app and click the share button on the...