Xbox iPhone app

Discus and support Xbox iPhone app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from my friends party’s as soon as i join and it kicks me off the app d743c2cc-896a-44a8-b228-c852f3568961 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by braidengreen, Nov 30, 2019.

1. braidengreen
    braidengreen Guest

Xbox iPhone app

I keep getting disconnected from my friends party’s as soon as i join and it kicks me off the app

:)

braidengreen, Nov 30, 2019
  2. KINGCOBRAX7 Win User

Xbox App

The xbox app is installed on an Iphone
  3. Cortie888 Win User

Captures not appearing on Smartglass App

I'm using the app on my IPhone (5s). It is the Xbox app and not the Beta.
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox and iPhone

Actually their is an iOS app that allows you to set up your ipod/iphone so you can select it on the Xbox and listen to music from your ipod/iphone. The app is called SyncStream (it's free)
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

iPhone Xbox App

I would just go to privacy settings and change it to make messaging enabled. You might want to use your Xbox One to change that.
  6. iMarcia x Win User

Xbox App on iPhone

Hey ! We are aware of the issue with the Xbox App and currently working to pass information to the appropriate teams. Please post back with the following information:

1) When you say crashing on startup, are you seeing any UI before the app crashes? If so, what screen are you seeing right before it crashes?

2) Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox App, which of the following is happening?

a. Does it give you an option to sign in, and you can type in your account information before it crashes?

b. Does it go straight to the signing-in screen (a green screen with a spinner on the bottom) as if it knows your account information, and then crashes?

c. Are you not even getting any UX before it crashes?

3) If you are able to sign in before crashing (option (a) in the list above), can you please try creating a new dummy account and sign in using that account to see if it still crashes? We need to determine whether this is a condition specific to your
    device or whether it is specific to your account before we can proceed further.

4) If you are willing to share the e-mail address (please do *not* send your password) that you normally use to log in with, we would like to investigate if there is anything unusual about the settings of that account.

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    When I start the app I only see the Xbox logo and then it instantly crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app plus running the updates but it still crashes. Would you like my email address?
Thema:

Xbox iPhone app

1. Xbox iPhone app - Similar Threads - iPhone app

2. Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone: I have been banging my head trying to contact xbox support for about 3 weeks regarding my misunderstanding of these new apps. Here is my goal: I want a platform to manage and access my Games...
  3. iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes: I have an iPhone XS Max. The Xbox App is installed on it. I use it frequently to control the Xbox when I am watching movies and doing things that dont require a controller. Now, everything works...
  4. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  5. Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone: So i decided i wanted to download the xbox app so i dont have to go on my xbox to talk to my friends but every time i try to join a party the message “Somethings wrong, try again later” pops up...
  6. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  7. "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app: Hello, I have recently joined the Xbox Gamepass and used my iOS app to download games. However, one game, (Forza Horizon 4) is stuck on the “Check your device” error. Additionally, it is...
  8. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  9. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  10. iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots: So I have these screenshots I took while playing Sea of Thieves and they're really cool and I want to save them to my phone, but when I open the xbox app and click the share button on the...