xbox is black screened

Discus and support xbox is black screened in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i factory reset my xbox but im still looking at a black screen after the factory reset what else can i do to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dummie207, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Dummie207
    Dummie207 Guest

xbox is black screened

i factory reset my xbox but im still looking at a black screen after the factory reset what else can i do to fix this problem?

:)

Dummie207, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX ONE X - Black Screen when launching games

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  4. Chkev. Win User

Weird Bug with feed and Text fields

Thank you but I can't because of the black screen ...

I need a tip for reset my xbox before the black screen
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Black screen

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

xbox is black screened

1. xbox is black screened - Similar Threads - black screened

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: I had the black screen of death on my one s. Was told its the retimer chip 75DP159. Had it replaced and still black screen. Any help???? c0a1146f-69e7-4fe3-8cd3-875ed3506acf
  4. Flashing black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flashing black screen: For about a week now my xbox one modern warfare edition has been flashing a black screen every few seconds unless I open a menu... like pressing the menu button on a game or pressing the xbox...
  5. Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition: My son has changed resolution on his Xbox One S Digital Edition and we now have a black screen, is there any way I can reset this please. I have tried holding the bind button and the Xbox console...
  6. Xbox one x black screening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x black screening: Need help. Xbox one x is black screening.. i have tested the hdmi cable and it is fine. I tried holding the two buttons down for 10+ seconds nd it dis not work... i own 4 xboxs and one is a day...
  7. Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes: Once in a while, lets say once per 3 days of gaming, the screen of my Xbox One goed black/blank for about 2 seconds and then returns. No further message or alerts displayed. It has been doing...
  8. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  9. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...
  10. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...