xbox is black screened

Discus and support xbox is black screened in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i factory reset my xbox but im still looking at a black screen after the factory reset what else can i do to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dummie207, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Dummie207
    Dummie207 Guest

xbox is black screened

i factory reset my xbox but im still looking at a black screen after the factory reset what else can i do to fix this problem?

:)

Dummie207, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX ONE X - Black Screen when launching games

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  4. Chkev. Win User

Weird Bug with feed and Text fields

Thank you but I can't because of the black screen ...

I need a tip for reset my xbox before the black screen
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Black screen

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

xbox is black screened

1. xbox is black screened - Similar Threads - black screened

2. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  3. Black screen while doing an offline system update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Black screen while doing an offline system update: I am doing an offline system update. After the xbox prepares for the update off of the usb stick the screen turns black. Does any one know what that means? Or does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Blacks Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blacks Screen: Wverytime I am playing minecraft, when I get a notification my screen turns black then once the notification is gone my screen goes back to normal. I imagine the solution is somewhere in my...
  5. Screen keeps blacking out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen keeps blacking out: My screen keeps blacking out for a split second every 15 seconds and I can't get it to stop, I tried restarting my xbox, switching the hdmi and leaving it off for 10 mins but nothing worked...
  6. Arkham Knight not loading on New Story, get a black screen and nothing else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arkham Knight not loading on New Story, get a black screen and nothing else: Hi, seems to be a regular problem here but I can't find a solution no matter what. I get into the home screens and select new story then just get a black screen and nothing. I've hard reset,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  8. Harry Potter XBOX One com Tela Preta -[Translation - Harry Potter XBOX One with Black Screen]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter XBOX One com Tela Preta -[Translation - Harry Potter XBOX One with Black Screen]: Olá, Recentemente comprei o jogo Harry Potter Collection (Digital) e Ele não inicia, abre o jogo, mas no meu principal fica com a tela preta e só aparece o som. Com alguém já ocorreu isso? Por...
  9. Kingdom hearts birth by sleep black screen fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom hearts birth by sleep black screen fix?: I was playing khbbs just fine for like 2 days. I finished vens story and just started terras. Today I tried loading up the game but when ever I select Birth by sleep i get a black screen and...
  10. Black screen connecting via HDMI to Plasma

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen connecting via HDMI to Plasma: I've seen a number of posts about this issue, but none of them seem to contain a definitive answer. I have re-connected an older tv to my xbox. Its a Panasonic viera, and worked with my Xbox One...