Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV

Discus and support Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I wanted to play Xbox on my Monitor but games like Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Madden 19 and 20 and Skate 3 are really blurry like I've tried turning up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tacodog_99, Oct 2, 2019.

1. tacodog_99
    tacodog_99 Guest

So I wanted to play Xbox on my Monitor but games like Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Madden 19 and 20 and Skate 3 are really blurry like I've tried turning up the sharpness on my monitor but it literally does nothing I need help with my Xbox.

Edit: My Home Screen looks good it seems like when ever any games 60 fps my Xbox is blurry?

:)

tacodog_99, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. RagMan85 Win User

I connected an xbox 360 to a pc monitor but...

my xbox elite is connected to my 22" pc monitor i used a hdmi-dvi cable ..

my sons is also connected to his 19" monitor he uses a xbox vga cable i purchased (£15 i think about $23?)

we simply used the auto adjust settings on our monitors to sort my sons blurry words out and set the xbox to the max res setting the monitor could handle and it works fine.

this may or may not help u but its how we sorted the blurry letters
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV.

If you say you have blue lines or blurry green and blue places, there is a high probability that the cable is defective, or the contacts on the HDMI ports are corroded or damaged.

Can you try the console with a different cable, or can you try a different HDMI monitor?

If you get the same lines and blurry parts on a different monitor with a different cable, it might be that the hardware on the Xbox is defective.

If all is well on a different TV, try a different cable and see if that works. If a different cable gives you a good picture on another TV and blurry lines on the Hisense, then it's the Hisense with the defect.
  5. DanielFinch Win User

Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV.

If you say you have blue lines or blurry green and blue places, there is a high probability that the cable is defective, or the contacts on the HDMI ports are corroded or damaged.

Can you try the console with a different cable, or can you try a different HDMI monitor?

If you get the same lines and blurry parts on a different monitor with a different cable, it might be that the hardware on the Xbox is defective.

If all is well on a different TV, try a different cable and see if that works. If a different cable gives you a good picture on another TV and blurry lines on the Hisense, then it's the Hisense with the defect.
    I am going tomorrow to test the console on another tv in the store. Or on the exact TV I purchased with the same cables. Really hope it's not the hardware in my xbox. Cuz that would be super sad. But used to use the xbox on a Samsung FHD TV and had no problems
    in 1080p with the same cables that I am using. No blurred lines or places at all. Only does it on this tv. But will test tomorrow and see what happens.
  6. WPAK Win User

Blurry textures and aliasing on HDTV LED monitor?

Hi there,

on every TV or monitor it can be different, this is caused by hardware differences between them. If the tv or monitor has a slower reaction time then the image is likely more blurry then on a different monitor or TV.

I personally think that there isn't much you can do about it, other then tinkering a bit with the display options.
Thema:

1. Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV - Similar Threads - blurry Monitor

2. Xbox One X blurry 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X blurry 4k: I recently bought an Xbox One X. Since then I have not been able to achieve the 4K gaming experience. Games such as AC Odyssey, Witcher 3 and Forza Horizon 4 look blurry and lacking sharpness, the...
  3. 4K Blurry picture distortion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Blurry picture distortion?: Ive had my One X for nearly a year now and it seems to be working fine - only recently started watching 4K discs on it though. Im having an ugly issue with blocks of pixellated distortion (sorry...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Blurry: Hello, i play 360 games on my xbox one, but it's blurry and not sharp. How do i fix it? Do any of you have the same problem? I also have my resolution at 1080p. It's really annoying....
  5. Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.: Split from this thread. I'm also having issues streaming from xbox one to mixer while playing pubg. My in game runs smooth but playback on mixer and after downloading is terrible but only at...
  6. Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.: I've been having this issue for about a week now. I used to stream with the exact same setup I have now. Same console, same cam, same headset, same internet, and so on. Never had issues before and...
  7. Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry: Idk why, but when i load the game, it becomes blurry, low quality graphics. it once used to be perfect.. this happened after the revoultion dlc..anyone who can help me with?...
  8. blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blurry: did they fix the xbox one blurry image ? 1e538237-a37d-418d-a8c3-ac583e09017f
  9. XBOX ONE X HDR look dark and blurry with "TCL 55P605" TV ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X HDR look dark and blurry with "TCL 55P605" TV ?: I just brought the TCL 55P605 and I can't figure out if there is something wrong with the TV or ONEX with HDR. The 4K look awesome until I enabled HDR on my ONEX from the setting. Everytime I...
  10. Blurry textures and aliasing on HDTV LED monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blurry textures and aliasing on HDTV LED monitor?: Hi, as the subject suggests, when i start up a game, it looks really blurred and aliased, it's a bit distracting but it does not make the game unplayable, i have connected my Xbox 360 with a HDMI...