Xbox is broken

Discus and support Xbox is broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i turn on my xbox it wont load the screen and it makes weird noises. If i send it back i get a comparable console back. My console is 3/4 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NicoWdr, Oct 5, 2018.

1. NicoWdr
    NicoWdr Guest

Xbox is broken

When i turn on my xbox it wont load the screen and it makes weird noises. If i send it back i get a comparable console back. My console is 3/4 years old so does this mean i get an console in return that is also 3/4 years old?

Because if I do it means the console i get in return will problably get broken in 2 years as well and i think its a waste of my money to get a comparable one back. Can anybody help me with these questions? Thanks alot

:)

NicoWdr, Oct 5, 2018
  2. PANDAHOLE
    PANDAHOLE Guest
    Xbox is broke

I used to have fun competitive fun, and for no reason I GET SUSPENDED for 3 weeks I see others over competitive and swearing on Xbox and just because I had to much fun on winning 1 person contacted Microsoft and they took his work and didn't even bother
    to have an instigation or nothing things need to change for Xbox personal, I also contacted Microsoft and got a slap in the face, Hey Microsoft instead of picking on me do your Job and start banning hackers and madders. please get you priority straight.

p.s selling console buying ps4

PANDAHOLE, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Xbox is broken...?

Hey TwiiZ DynasTii! There was an issue with Xbox Live that has now been resolved, are you still having issues? Post back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Xbox is broken

Kelemvor79, Oct 5, 2018
  5. Hey there Nico!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with the console.

Now, usually when you do send your console for repair, they'll fix the console that you have and only exchange it for another if the hardware problems are too severe for them to get it handled. You can get a repair done at our

Device Support page
    or by contacting
    Xbox Support
    and having an agent help with that.

If it does get exchanged, I don't believe that it would be exchanged for one exactly the same age but it will be a similar model of console (like, if you had the X and you sent it in, you'd get another X]

When you get the order created and your console back, it'll also have 90 days more of warranty applied to it in case something else happens.

Hope that helped clarify what you were asking

Let us know how that goes

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
  6. BigBubbaTubba Win User

2 Xbox ones in same network - no chat

Was going to buy a !00.00 pare of XBOX One Headphones, but NOT now! Chat is BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
  7. oczy pl Win User

Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

agent from xbox center said, that xbox cant be broken becouse it cant broke in parts. if something is broken it will be all broken so internet card of my xbox can't be broken [it was connected for 3 minutes one week ago and send to xbox info about my points,
    last games played]
  8. mhuff119 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c400001

Its not broken. The Xbox one friends app is broken they are working on a fix now ... supposedly
  9. Jason Griffith Win User

Why every xboxone comes with kinect-Battlefield 4 will include Kinect functionality on Xbox One

@RippenHarra how is the Xbox One supposed to detect a broken Kinect if it's broken? Do broken things work in your universe?
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Logic use it.
  10. TomatoPie Win User

Do we need this enforcement team? I mean really?

Xbox enforcement is broken
Thema:

Xbox is broken

1. Xbox is broken - Similar Threads - broken

2. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  3. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  4. Suspected Broken Retimer Chip for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspected Broken Retimer Chip for Xbox One X: I think my retimer chip is broken. The box turns on, sound comes through the headphones and I can even technically play it by streaming through the companion app to my computer. It seems this...
  5. Broken Hdmi port in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Hdmi port in xbox: My xbox one s has a broken hdmi port and cant communicate with my tv. I wanted to know if there is an alternative way to do this or do i just buy a completely new one?...
  6. Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?: I'm having trouble making group posts with any relevant tags or much description. I mean, I literally cannot post most things due to it being flagged as 'inappropriate.' Weird, because I don't...
  7. Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hdmi port is broken: hello my hdmi port is broken. I have recently brought a usb to hdmi adaptor does this work or not. If not what other routes can i take as all other repair outlets are closed due to coronavirus...
  8. Broken Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox?: Hi, ive just plugged in my Xbox 360 and i waited a while for it to load. then the light by the ring turned red. solid red. no flashing. what does this mean? is it overheated? is the hard drive...
  9. Broken Xbox HDMI Port

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken Xbox HDMI Port: Hi, so my Xbox one has been broken for a while, (It's an Xbox One S), and it still turns on but the HDMI Out port is busted, I miss playing newer and more innovative games and late night gaming...
  10. BROKEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    BROKEN: So, yesterday it took 5 achievements to get credit for 1. Just saying. Today, I just rented 3, that is THREE movies and the rewards app gave me credit for TWO. [Mod removed]???? If this is...