Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store

Discus and support Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Around 4 days ago, My Xbox started crashing out of nowhere when I opened My Games & Apps. It crashed to a black screen, and there was no way to get out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoolLinguine1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store

Around 4 days ago, My Xbox started crashing out of nowhere when I opened My Games & Apps. It crashed to a black screen, and there was no way to get out of it. If I pressed Home, it wouldn't take me to the Home Screen, and when I opened the Dashboard my profile
    Icon would be missing, the same with the Icons for the Games on quick access on the Dashboard.

There was no way out of it, so I turned my xbox off using the power button. But low and behold, my xbox wouldn't properly turn off, instead the power button would constantly flash white. This forces me to turn my xbox off at the wall, then turn it back on.

I can load into games and apps perfectly, if they are on my home screen and if the Icon isn't missing.

I can't access my folders, and If I hover over a game / app and its Icon is missing, my xbox freezes.

I am in the Xbox Update Previews, with the one that gives you the most updates (Omega I think its called?), but I can't get out of the previews, because the Xbox Insider Hub never loads.

Please help me get rid of this stupid problem, as I am getting really annoyed.

Thanks.

(P.S Everything above applies for the Store and Search too. Also going offline then going into My Games & Apps does not resolve this problem)

:)

PoolLinguine1, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CTX X SAVAGE Win User

try hard reseting everything including ur wifi
  3. AshleyEvenson Win User

try to unplug ur wifi and ur xbox and leave it off for a bit
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

After the hard reset the only thing I would suggest is a factory reset. Keep in mind though you will have to download everything.
  5. Kyovz Win User

Had sane problem nothing worked
  6. PoolLinguine1 Win User

I live in the same house as my mum and my brother, and my brother has an xbox, and has not encountered this problem, so I doubt it would be the wifi. Also I turn my xbox off at the wall every night, so it won't have a connection to the wifi overnight.
    Still doesn't fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store - Similar Threads - Crashing Reason open

2. Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.: Its not the worst bug but it is annoying. It still leaves the club though. submitted by /u/Henrik-Rolled [link] [comments]
  3. Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?: I have yet to report this because I want to report it as soon as it happens. I wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone else had similar experiences (I am using the original Xbox One) In...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  5. Xbox one digital games crash then won’t open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one digital games crash then won’t open: Ok so for about 2-3 months when i am playing a game it will freeze the sound will buzz and the game will shut itself down. When i go and try and reopen the game it will be open for about 5 seconds...
  6. crash repetitif [repetitive crash]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crash repetitif [repetitive crash]: bonjour je rencontre certain probleme en ce moment je lance un jeux du style wrc,minecraft,warzone et laconsole ce mets a bugé et seteint toute seul vous pouriez m'aidé svp? me contacter par mail...
  7. gears 5 crash at start up

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 crash at start up: i bought the game a week back on steam and installed it but it crashes at start up . i read people reporting an X-fi sound card problem but i dont have a sound card. if anyone has an idea what to...
  8. Edge keeps crashing for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge keeps crashing for no reason: hello there, I have a huge problem with the edge browser. It keeps crashing for no reason. Be it on facebook, youtube or google. Seemingly everything is too much for the browser, and i am forced...
  9. My Froza Horizon 3 crashed everytime with unknown reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Froza Horizon 3 crashed everytime with unknown reason.: Just like the title. FH3 always crash without any code or sth else.I tried everything but still crash like hell. f6b0c901-d11c-4074-9676-db4f681840a6
  10. MS Sudoku Crashes without reason--quits in mid-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Sudoku Crashes without reason--quits in mid-game: MS Sudoku Crashes without reason--quits in mid-game. Requires restart of game. Fortunately, most of the time, the last state of the game is preserved. 8f7183a7-735f-49a9-9a6b-7f02e4b3d799