Xbox is glitched and it has a black screen

Discus and support Xbox is glitched and it has a black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend told me if i change the video output mode i had it on dvi and i turned it to hdmi and the screen went black and now i dont know how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zifion., May 16, 2019.

1. Zifion.
    Zifion. Guest

So my friend told me if i change the video output mode i had it on dvi and i turned it to hdmi and the screen went black and now i dont know how to fix it please help

Thank you it worked

:)

Zifion., May 16, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

Thanks for using the forums.

I usually use a monitor to play on my Xbox One. So, what I do when my monitor goes off signal is use the Narrator tool (press and hold xbox button, and then, menu button) in that way, you can navigate via sound through your options and change the resolution
    again.

Hope could help you.

Have a nice day.
  3. DrunkenAcid Win User

Hi Zifon:

you should be able to boot the Xbox in to a low resolution mode, which should allow you to fix your settings:

1. If you have a disk in the console, eject it.

2. Turn off the console by pressing and holding the power button until the light stops flashing and shuts off.

3. Press and hold both the Eject button and Power until you hear a beep. This should boot you into low-resolution mode (640x480).

4. Once you are in the system, press the menu button and go to settings. From there you should be able to put your video settings back to what you had them set at originally.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there Zifion!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

6. UnyoBro Win User

TU4 Patch Notes - Expected Release 10/4

"Fixed a rare crash (black screen) on Xbox 360: Upon booting up the game and attempting to reach the title screen, players will now be able to get to title screen to recover their save games"

I really hope this fixes the black hole glitch. The wording is a little weird and there's other black screen crash issues out there. People on BSN are holding their breath though. Thanks for the heads up Arkham I kinda gave up checking.
Thema:

1. Xbox is glitched and it has a black screen - Similar Threads - glitched has black

2. Xbox Live Gold Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Glitch: I Bought 1 year of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft points. It used the point but i didn’t get the membership. How can I fix this? ae9a5f13-db31-4dfe-81fa-ccc1416ffebb
  3. Invite glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite glitches: me and my friend are trying to invite eachother but aren’t receiving the invites 1e59eb6a-6f13-47aa-abbc-9de7c466bf5e
  4. Youtube app glitching throughout videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app glitching throughout videos: Hi, I've had this issue for some time and so has my friend as he was the one who brought it to my attention that this was happening to more than just me. It seems anytime I am watching anything...
  5. If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...: I was going back through my account after hearing Halo would be released on PC, and I was wanting to change my gamertag so it would be the same as my steam account. When I try to change my...
  6. Defiance 2050, twitch drop for xbox one glitched my acount and has kicked me from signing in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defiance 2050, twitch drop for xbox one glitched my acount and has kicked me from signing in ...: Header ses it all .im not new to trion and have had a linked account with them since 2014 .i got a drop to my defiance account at 9.10pm 19.10.18 ..andstarted to lag ,not unusual but tried to...
  7. Two glitches, one has me stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two glitches, one has me stuck: I have two glitches that I have run into, one serious and one less so. In the Brood Hive, one of the red switches is already off, so i cant hit it. It prevents me from completing that secondary...
  8. Nerdist app has 1 glitched achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nerdist app has 1 glitched achievement: The nerdist app on xbox one has 1 glitched achievement called "Gotta watch 'Em all", Can you fix it please? This is keeping me and alot of people from completing this app on Trueachievements,...
  9. surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?: My killer instinct on Xbox 1 won't save when I rank up so if I cut the Xbox off and go back my rank is hungry no matter what? Anyone got a fix a5804e90-67e1-4ec0-a8b7-f32ebab084b4
  10. Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?: Basically my xbox account has a Communications ban as well as a Multiplayer ban, But when i go onto any other account the bans are active on them accounts as well even though the emails said the...