Xbox is Glitching out, please help

Discus and support Xbox is Glitching out, please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the last update, my console has been absolutely fried. Takes almost 10 to 20 minutes to start up, the home screen and the rest of the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pvt price03, Aug 10, 2019.

1. pvt price03
    pvt price03 Guest

Ever since the last update, my console has been absolutely fried. Takes almost 10 to 20 minutes to start up, the home screen and the rest of the system is super slow and glitchy, game will rarely start and when they do, they are also super slow and lag really
    hard. The xbox will freeze several timea and even just cut to a black screen. I've already did several factory resets, a offline update, then another factory reset. Nothing is working. Does anyone else have this problem? And if you do, where you able to fix
    it??

:)

pvt price03, Aug 10, 2019
  2. annix Win User

The Xbox Insiders Program gives you access to new builds and features of the Xbox Dashboard ahead of everyone else. There may be the very occasional bug (I’ve been a member for years and only ever once had a very minor issue), but you get to give feedback
    on the direction and implementation of new features. For more info on how to sign up, as well as the ins and outs of the program check this page here :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  3. pvt price03 Win User

Also it didnt work for the games. So im doing a factory reset and deleting everything. Ill have to reinstall all the games but at least it might work...
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

That's not good. If you've tried factory resets on the console and are still experiencing the same issue then you may want to send the console in for a repair. You can set this up at https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Once the repair has been set up and and you receive your shipping label you can pack up the console to send it off. Please be aware that Xbox does not guarantee extras such as cables and controllers will be returned.
  5. pvt price03 Win User

I tried that as well. Apparently after the warranty is up it is no longer eligible for repairs. They are probably just gonna tell me to buy another console at this point.
  6. pvt price03 Win User

No i am not. What is it? And how do i sign up?
Thema:

1. Xbox is Glitching out, please help - Similar Threads - Glitching please help

2. Please help with a game glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with a game glitch: I've gotten to the part of the storyline in the lost city with the first trebuchet to break a big gate. The objective is to fight through everyone, get to the catapult, beat 3 more deathless and...
  3. Digital game download glitch please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game download glitch please help: First let me start off by saying I don’t like to let my console run while I’m out of the house for more than a couple hours. I bought Tom Clansey’s Ghost Recon Wildlands and had it downloading...
  4. glitch please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    glitch please help: Please help i cant go to Online Adventure i have progressed through the game and i still cant get to it please help. ca3b5037-ccd4-4cde-9239-44013b9e1855
  5. Achievement Glitch- Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Glitch- Please Help: Hi. I've been playing "What in the World" on my Windows Phone. I have 29/30 achievements both in game and when I view the achievement tiles. However it says I only have 28/30. On trueachievements...
  6. Wolfenstein: TNO achievement glitch? Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: TNO achievement glitch? Please help.: I was playing today and only after about playing for an hour did I notice some achievements I had earned didn't pop up, (one for finding the laser upgrade a story related one and a couple of the...
  7. Murdered Soul Suspect Achievement Glitches - Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Murdered Soul Suspect Achievement Glitches - Please Help: Hi I play games all the time but find it annoying on XBOX ONE when the achievements don't unlock. I have been laying Murdered Soul Suspect and have 1 achievement left called Rex's story. This...
  8. Battlefield 4 glitch/bug or console please help!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 glitch/bug or console please help!!!!!!!!: well recently my bf4 disc 1 is becoming unplayable it doesnt have any scratches and I even installed it and deleted all updates everything but it still isnt working when I join a server I get in...
  9. Need Help Please! Fable 2 Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Please! Fable 2 Glitch: Bought the Platinum Edition of Fable 2 (Brand New sealed) and I got 75% of the way thru it. I am on my way to finding the 3rd hero and when ever I try to travel to Brightwood My Xbox Crashes...
  10. Is my Profile locked or Glitches? Can't license transfer please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Profile locked or Glitches? Can't license transfer please help: I have had problems for the past year as I have tried license transferring my profile license to a reletive and a friend but they have told me the same thing it gets about a 1/4 of the download...