Xbox is laggy, repeatedly freezes and won't load games

Discus and support Xbox is laggy, repeatedly freezes and won't load games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is all round acting terrible. When I turn it on it loads up fine but when I select my account to sign in to it it freezes for about 30 seconds.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevensellers_067, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Xbox is laggy, repeatedly freezes and won't load games

My xbox is all round acting terrible. When I turn it on it loads up fine but when I select my account to sign in to it it freezes for about 30 seconds. Then when I put my pin in I'm stuck on a black screen for 1 minute. After that dashboard takes ages to load up and if it does load, I can't look at messages or load games up. It was working fine earlier, I turn it off for half an hour, I turn it back on and then this happens. What is happening?

:)

stevensellers_067, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  2. mathematicianV12 Win User

Absolutely fed up with Xbox live and its constant errors

**EDIT: Another issue that is on and off is that the system runs very slow and laggy while in menus and stuff. So basically when I press join a game mode the screen will freeze and the Xbox seems to "struggle" loading. The screen will freeze during different
    menus all the time and such.**
  3. Kalmarn Win User

COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox

Hi. I'm also having loads of issues with COD on my One X. Last night it was really laggy and quite often freezes.

I've found doing a full console restart fixes it for that game session.
  4. SirSquanchAlot Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

My issue is after the cenimatic and character build, the game won't load, it shows the bonfire load icon and then it freezes
  5. ROAD HOG NZ Win User

Fable 3 XBOX Update

Ok, now that i used a seperate gamertag and played the game there(even after the update is applied), i decided to go back to usual gamertag and have another crack at loading the game, But now it does'nt freeze and it sits in the loading screen trying to
    load, and load and load and just keeps loading....... the chickening is a walking but not getting anywhere.... the tips are displaying repeatedly but it's still not getting to the game to play.... why o why
  6. WeisserClan Win User

FIFA 19 Won't Start (XBOX)

No. Rebooting or restarting does not work. This is the only game with the issue. It's not a freezing issue … it's a 'won't actually load the game' issue.
Thema:

Xbox is laggy, repeatedly freezes and won't load games

1. Xbox is laggy, repeatedly freezes and won't load games - Similar Threads - laggy repeatedly freezes

2. Remote Play very laggy on multiple devices compared to my PS5

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play very laggy on multiple devices compared to my PS5: Hello everyone, I am having very bad lag on remote play. I was trying to play Star Wars Squadrons and I could barely play it due to the lag. For comparison, I am able to play my PS5 with no lag...
  3. Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX: does anyone else have this problem as well? submitted by /u/imliterallyinpain [link] [comments]
  4. Laggy gameplay, but Wifi not the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laggy gameplay, but Wifi not the issue?: Im reguarly having issues with lag and Ping while playing on my Series X. I dont have these issues when playing on the PS5 which is sat directly next to it or on my laptop when playing online...
  5. My xbox one fat is laggy in many games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one fat is laggy in many games.: I'm here to see if you are having this issue, that many games are laggy, even old games like gow 1, in some places, makes my console lag. I know it's an old console, but aren't consoles supposed...
  6. Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy: I record to a seagate external drive and theres huge laggs here and there. Is there som problem with the drive or is it a know issue? im on a xbox series x and the caputes is in 4K. The laggs...
  7. Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.: Every time I have to use the digital keyboard on Xbox One S while playing a game it's literally a living hell because it's really laggy and full of stutters. submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2...
  8. low resolution on a game and when i fix it its laggy

in XBoX on Mobile
    low resolution on a game and when i fix it its laggy: low resolution on a game and when I fix it its laggy fbac4e88-367e-46a9-b2a0-84f5ab8302ba
  9. Problems with my Xbox One S, gets laggy on the menu and ir freezes on games, factory reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with my Xbox One S, gets laggy on the menu and ir freezes on games, factory reset...: Hello everyone, I had problems with my Xbox One S, at the beginning it was freezing, as I was playing it was something regular for me, then they were more constant to the point that the game was...
  10. Game bar captures are laggy

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar captures are laggy: Sometimes, not all the time, my captures are unwatchably laggy (<1fps), and I don't know how to fix it. The problem isn't the captures themselves though because I've watched the same video...