Xbox is losing it.

Discus and support Xbox is losing it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last couple of weeks xbox multiplayer and party chat has been absolute [mod removed]. Something is going on. They need to figure it out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarryllMitchell, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox is losing it.

The last couple of weeks xbox multiplayer and party chat has been absolute [mod removed]. Something is going on. They need to figure it out. Practically impossible to get ahold of any live support. No one is saying what is happening. Figure it out or Playstation
    business will be booming.

:)

DarryllMitchell, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox is losing it.

Perhaps its dur to the increase in traffic since more people are staying home with the outbreak.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox is losing it.

4. Davis_8 Win User

Xbox is losing it.

I imagine it has to do with the current world situation and so many people being isolated at home. I can't imagine PlayStation being any better given that.
  5. iDeca Win User

Lose/Lose Situation.

And since this is the second time in a week, I wonder if Lemon Law covers something like this if the service goes down a third time within 7 days... I will be researching that. MS better hope it doesn't.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Lose/Lose Situation.

Hey there, iDeca. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
Thema:

Xbox is losing it.

1. Xbox is losing it. - Similar Threads - losing

2. Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes: My Xbox One S which I've been using since launch has developed a weird problem, after around 8 minutes the screen starts to flicker to black and the audio starts to cut out It progressively gets...
  3. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  4. Lose all services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lose all services: I've been using my xbox one on my home network for years and no problem, then two days ago while playing online I lost connection. Couldn't get it back, when I tested my connection got the screen...
  5. Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively: My xbox one has become unplayable as both of my controllers are constantly disconnecting or they are connected (the xbox light is solid on them) and they cease to work. Steps I've done to...
  6. Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...: My xbox always updates at the worst times. Im always in a middle of a very important ranked match that if i leave then i get banned for 30 minutes and lose points, so of course my stupid xbox...
  7. Wired controller keeps losing connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller keeps losing connectivity: My wired controller randomly loses connection. I have had 2 wired which loses connection and also tried 2 wireless which had the same problem, all were official xbox ones too. I have tried...
  8. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  9. Losing access to my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing access to my games: So recently, everytime my xbox shuts off, I loose all access to my games and apps and I'm required to uninstall and reinstall them just so I can use them again. Now I don't have the greatest...
  10. Ori perde todos os poderes na floresta silenciosa estou preso.[Translation-Ori loses all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ori perde todos os poderes na floresta silenciosa estou preso.[Translation-Ori loses all...: Ori não. Obedece comandos [Translation-Not Ori. Obeys commands] db8c1003-37cb-4e81-bb9a-607bb52943e5