Xbox is missing

Discus and support Xbox is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I did a cleaning scan on my computer to get rid of a lot of needless junk files. Along with the junk files Xbox was included. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidSutherland4, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox is missing

A couple of days ago I did a cleaning scan on my computer to get rid of a lot of needless junk files. Along with the junk files Xbox was included. How do I get that back? Now when I try to sign in to Casual Games I get error messages like 124, or 1170000.
    Anyone have any ideas? I've restored the computer to an earlier date and also reset the computer all to no avail.

:)

DavidSutherland4, May 15, 2019
  2. delrossik12 Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
    They’re missing everywhere. Xbox console, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website.
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

How can I tell if a game has local multiplayer?

you dont miss anything, on xbox one games its not stated on the game description which is a big miss because on xbox 360 this Information is provided.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Xbox is missing

Hello, DavidSutherland4!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox application missing.

Have you tried to download the application again? Or did you try but encounter an issue when downloading?
  5. WoA NightWolf V Win User

Xbox is missing

Should be able to simply redownload xbox app
  6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox is missing

try redownloading the Xbox app and sign into it again
Thema:

Xbox is missing

1. Xbox is missing - Similar Threads - missing

2. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  3. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  4. Missing DLC that I payed for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC that I payed for: So I've been trying to solve this problem for a couple of days now and it's lead me to here so hopefully I can get this solved. Anyway, here's the problem... I'm missing dlc for a few games that...
  5. Missing gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gamerscore: This morning I noticed my gamerscore was on 9,900, while last night it was over 40,000 which it should be. When I go into achievements it says majority of my games have 0 achievements unlocked but...
  6. Пропали две игры. (Two games are missing.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали две игры. (Two games are missing.): На xbox one x были куплены две игры max payn 3 и devil may cry hd collection (обе по обратной совместимости ). сейчас я не могу их найти на своей приставке. [Translation] On Xbox One X, two...
  7. My game i paid for is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game i paid for is missing: I paid for wwe 2017 in the store now is no where in store or in my ready to install on my xbox i want my game or a full refund acf99f08-587f-41e0-842a-80694b9796c9
  8. Missing email on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing email on Xbox: Can i sign in to my Xbox One account if i don't remember the email address i used to create it, but i remember the name of the profile and password? b0c6c152-86ba-4d44-9915-dcf4ad6e6a2f
  9. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  10. Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard: Hi people. After the latest update on Xbox i found that i had to re-sign in to THIS account, and after entering my 6 digit pin ( normally now it will confirm pin then go to the Xbox home page ),...