Xbox is missing

Discus and support Xbox is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I did a cleaning scan on my computer to get rid of a lot of needless junk files. Along with the junk files Xbox was included. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidSutherland4, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox is missing

A couple of days ago I did a cleaning scan on my computer to get rid of a lot of needless junk files. Along with the junk files Xbox was included. How do I get that back? Now when I try to sign in to Casual Games I get error messages like 124, or 1170000.
    Anyone have any ideas? I've restored the computer to an earlier date and also reset the computer all to no avail.

:)

DavidSutherland4, May 15, 2019
  2. delrossik12 Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
    They’re missing everywhere. Xbox console, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website.
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

How can I tell if a game has local multiplayer?

you dont miss anything, on xbox one games its not stated on the game description which is a big miss because on xbox 360 this Information is provided.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Xbox is missing

Hello, DavidSutherland4!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox application missing.

Have you tried to download the application again? Or did you try but encounter an issue when downloading?
  5. WoA NightWolf V Win User

Xbox is missing

Should be able to simply redownload xbox app
  6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox is missing

try redownloading the Xbox app and sign into it again
Thema:

Xbox is missing

1. Xbox is missing - Similar Threads - missing

2. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  3. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  4. Missing cars in RocketLeague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in RocketLeague: The cars i bought for Rocket League all dissapered. I had Mclaren, Nissan, all Batman cars and others. Now they are all gone... Has anyone else this problem? cfb6183b-4c21-4b18-869c-70ced266c757
  5. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  6. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  7. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  8. Missing download codes with xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing download codes with xbox one x: Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting...
  9. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...
  10. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...