Xbox is muting whole lobby after first game. Why?

Discus and support Xbox is muting whole lobby after first game. Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone able to give me some advice? I recently bought a xboxone and am currently playing Garden Warfare, but after the first game the console seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JBear720, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JBear720
    JBear720 Guest

Anyone able to give me some advice? I recently bought a xboxone and am currently playing Garden Warfare, but after the first game the console seems to mute everyone until loading it back up again. Can't find an answer on Google. I have noticed a popup
    message saying xbox has found a game for my party, so I'm thinking it is auto putting me in a party by myself because I don't have Kinect plugged in or the mic. How do I stop it doing this? I do not wish for it to put me in a party as that is kinda stupid
    on my own, and do not wish to be punished for not having kinect plugged in, if that is what it is doing, I would need to consider returning it. Thanks

:)

JBear720, Mar 13, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Muting on COD( xbox one)

I know it's pretty lame. It's the first thing I looked for when starting MP. Muting from the lobby is essential to me but I just have to mute all right away when I get into a game. Then it mutes them as long as you stay in the lobby.

bowski477, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Devoler
    Devoler Guest
    Auto muting

Does anyone know anything about Xboxone auto muting all players in the in game or lobby chat? It is pissing me off. Its a small issue but to have to go through and manually unmute all players in lobby chat or mid game is very annoying.

Devoler, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

No it not. It has opion to set up a priavte game chat. I beblieve there opion trun off in the settings.

Dakrkplayer2, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

No it not. It has opion to set up a priavte game chat. I beblieve there opion trun off in the settings.
  6. Nob1eNecro Win User

New update anyone get it???

[quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

Noticed you can now mute individuals now in game

[/quote]

Glad about that one. Having to mute the whole lobby just coz of one annoying person was just dumb.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Muting on COD( xbox one)

I know it's pretty lame. It's the first thing I looked for when starting MP. Muting from the lobby is essential to me but I just have to mute all right away when I get into a game. Then it mutes them as long as you stay in the lobby.
  8. Kyledog2 Win User

Mic Broken?

All buttons work. It can mute, it beeps after full volume, just never has voice audio. It becomes a problem when playing battlefield 4. I want to use voice commands but not let the whole lobby hear my family.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

toxic players

"Hello good sirs, please meet my mute button!" Mute for the game. Drop outta the lobby. Report, block, game on!
Thema:

1. Xbox is muting whole lobby after first game. Why? - Similar Threads - muting whole lobby

2. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How on earth has microsoft not incorporated this feature like discord does? I need a hotkey to mute my mic and yet the app has nothing of the sort. I can not mute my entire system mic because I...
  3. Greyed our volume and muted mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greyed our volume and muted mic: Can anyone help with what has happened to my sons xbox? He had a headset which worked completely fine with the mic abs plugged into any of the 3 controllers he has. One day stops working so i buy...
  4. xbox one mic muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mic muted: Where do i unmute the mic? Seems like a simple request. 37e17bdb-398d-4784-b910-8ba6f98231ce
  5. Mute button showing on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button showing on home screen: Hey, I have been searching through these threads but cant find the answer. The muted icon is showing at the top right hand of the xbox home screen, next o the battery icon. I cant figure out how...
  6. Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks: Xbox one s not connecting to a headset, tried all of the troubleshooting solutions, forums etc. Also purchased new headset still doesn’t work. Posted on here last week. Microsoft live chat help...
  7. Mute Icon on screen and Headsets do not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute Icon on screen and Headsets do not work.: Son has an Xbox One S Headsets worked upon first getting the Xbox in Dec 2018 within a month they stopped working. We have tried 3 headsets, 3 controllers, Console Resets and many troubleshoots...
  8. Permanent mute on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent mute on xbox one s: Right next to my battery symbol on my screen is a mute symbol that I just cannot get to go away. I've tried everything from settings, testing my headset, and using different controllers. I even...
  9. Icon Muted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Icon Muted: Why does it say “we can’t find a microphone for these people when i join a party ? It doesn’t even show that my mic is plugged in but it really is when I am at my dashboard theres a mic icon muted...
  10. How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?: I have been shadow muted for quite some time on Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox, I would like to know If I could get unmuted any time soon. And please don’t give me the same response that other players...