XBox is not Recording my screen

Discus and support XBox is not Recording my screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ARJUN2000HP, Jun 3, 2021.

1. ARJUN2000HP
    ARJUN2000HP Guest

Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating that Xbox always prompts me with an error (shown in the image below). I want a solution for it as I trust Microsoft products more than any third-party product for the same work. Please mention any solution, Waiting for any Answers from Experts of Microsoft.

XBox is not Recording my screen [​IMG]

:)

ARJUN2000HP, Jun 3, 2021
  2. ARJUN2000HP Win User

Sir I have HP2000 Notebook PC

Sir but I request you that please confirm (find any other way if possible) as I have tried to search internet and found a lot of ways but I thought that asking experts personally is best way to get the best results. Anyways, sir you please take as much time needed but please find any other way if possible.
  3. X Farscape X Win User

what hp laptop do you have, as it looks like your you are using integrated graphics which is not supported.

basically your laptop is to lower spec to actually record.

The only solution is buy a new laptop with a discreet dedicated gpu or a desktop with a gpu.
  4. X Farscape X Win User

your laptop is not powerful enough, gamebar recording will not work
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

To elaborate, this feature requires onboard video and sound encoding hardware your laptop does not have. You would need a device with a supported AMD or NVIDIA chipset, or an external capture box
  6. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
Thema:

1. XBox is not Recording my screen - Similar Threads - Recording screen

2. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  3. Xbox record screen just can record one application?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox record screen just can record one application?: Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start...
  4. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?: How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857
  5. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  6. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  7. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  8. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  9. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...: [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8
  10. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX: When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed...