Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

Discus and support Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ManicFirestorm, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

/u/ManicFirestorm, Oct 6, 2019
  2. kingvas78 Win User

Is it just me or ...

2 free games a month...... and because you have trouble finding them it's a scam?

-

2 free games a month, released individually.... and because of that it is a scam?

-

Where is the trickery in this?
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one storage?

After the February update, everything can be viewed under the My Games and Apps section. You can see your total storage used, total storage left, and by clicking the menu button on each game or app, you can see how much they take up individually and manage
    the individual game and save files.
  4. Zoomarang Win User

Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

Update: when opening some of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  5. shadow of arman Win User

FPS in games just fell

Hi there!

I also have an Xbox one X and haven't experienced the problems you mentioned after the latest update, Have you tried hard resetting your console?

Other things to try is to:

1.Reinstall the games that you have a problem with

2.Move the games to a new storage (if you have them installed on a external hard drive try moving them to the internal storage)

I hope these will help, tell me how it goes. :)
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Not just a rant

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.
Thema:

Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

1. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just... - Similar Threads - showing individual updates

2. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  3. Apex Coins never showed up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex Coins never showed up: Purchased 3 months gold that advertised bonus 1000 Apex Coins to be sent before June 30, it's now July 3rd and I haven't received anything. I tried to contact support but the only option was to...
  4. status not updating to show the correct activity

in XboX Insiders
    status not updating to show the correct activity: It says it was fixed in the latest alpha skip ahead build but i seem to still have this problem. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  6. All achievements show as 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements show as 0: Not sure if this was brought up but on my Xbox app and on my console, all achievements show as 0/1000 but my overall gamerscore is okay plus when I click into a game it will show me my...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...: 电信100兆宽带,dns也改过了,下载速度还是慢 [Translate by Mod] Telecommunications 100 mega-broadband, dns has also been changed, download speed is still slow 481cafb9-1aa9-42b8-a092-c05f48b78849
  8. Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z: Hi My games pass A-Z only goes up to Gears 5. No option for a 2nd page, nothing loading further down. I thought it seemed pretty poor to have 65 games when the ads have all boasted 100+. After...
  9. Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamertag showing on Xbox app: Hi, for some reason my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app, yet I changed my gamertag ages ago. Is there any reason why my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app rather than my new gamertag?...
  10. Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always: So I know certain games don't have achievement tracking. But the ones that do, that I HAVE seen on both my Smart glass App and console are now magically gone. All my achievements have a 0% even...