Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

Discus and support Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ManicFirestorm, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

/u/ManicFirestorm, Oct 6, 2019
  2. kingvas78 Win User

Is it just me or ...

2 free games a month...... and because you have trouble finding them it's a scam?

-

2 free games a month, released individually.... and because of that it is a scam?

-

Where is the trickery in this?
  3. Zoomarang Win User

Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

Update: when opening some of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one storage?

After the February update, everything can be viewed under the My Games and Apps section. You can see your total storage used, total storage left, and by clicking the menu button on each game or app, you can see how much they take up individually and manage
    the individual game and save files.
  5. shadow of arman Win User

FPS in games just fell

Hi there!

I also have an Xbox one X and haven't experienced the problems you mentioned after the latest update, Have you tried hard resetting your console?

Other things to try is to:

1.Reinstall the games that you have a problem with

2.Move the games to a new storage (if you have them installed on a external hard drive try moving them to the internal storage)

I hope these will help, tell me how it goes. :)
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Not just a rant

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.
Thema:

Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

1. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just... - Similar Threads - showing individual updates

2. No Man's Sky Xbox 1 Multiplayer not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Xbox 1 Multiplayer not showing up: i just got the game off of steam, and my friend has it on Xbox 1. When I go to play the game I see an option for multiplayer, but my friend on the Xbox does not have that option at all. Nor do...
  3. Xbox live status shows unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live status shows unknown: When i try to sign into xbox switch from “offline” to “online” it shows “online: unknown” switches back to offline 685198a4-d064-483c-9fa0-7d0fd5ff9fa4
  4. My tv won't show my xbox after I set it to 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tv won't show my xbox after I set it to 120hz: I was trying to fix the over scan on my tv's xbox 1 and just about gave up until I tried to change the hz from 60 to 120. My tv didn't support 120hz as I expected, and so I waited for the xbox 1...
  5. Game clips not showing correctly (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not showing correctly (alpha skip ahead): For some reason my game clips aren't showing up correctly on the console it self i need to refresh my feed several times to see my game clip and when i use the xbox app on my phone or pc to see...
  6. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  7. Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...

in XboX Insiders
    Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...: This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it only randomly shows captures posted in clubs,...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up: I bought 2400 COD points 10 days ago, yet i still have yet to recieve them. I have the purchase on my order history on Xbox for $21.19. I can’t contact Activision. Anything anyone can do?...
  9. Minecraft Overworld Skin not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Overworld Skin not showing up.: what time I posted that it was still in February but now the few months later it's still the same problem and it says. I don't have it even though it said that I bought it in the Microsoft...
  10. Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always: So I know certain games don't have achievement tracking. But the ones that do, that I HAVE seen on both my Smart glass App and console are now magically gone. All my achievements have a 0% even...