: Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Discus and support : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021.

1. OhFreezer
    OhFreezer Guest

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640

:)

OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021
  2. OhFreezer Win User

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Hello There ! Would you please try to Go to "Display & Sound" in the setting menu. Select "TV connection" and set it to anything except auto-select. I think the tv and console are having trouble communicating which makes it select incorrectly. From there select the right resolution for your tv and problem solved.

If the issue persists, try doing a hard reboot on your console by holding the power button on the front of it for 10 sec until it turns off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 seconds then plug back in and power back on.

If you are still encountering the same issue, try to have the graphics settings resettled to try if that helps.

To have them resettled hold the eject and the power button simultaneously to power up the console. If still give you a beep when the console starts and will reset all the graphics settings and boot in the lowest resolution. After finishing the boot process try to configure the settings again to check if it's possible then.

If these steps didn't resolve the issue. try doing a How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

Gunshotty99, PS4 is stuck!. Xbox 360 and Xbox One will be the best!. So to you all PS3/PS4 fans are stuck :)
  5. networkadmin-E793F0D Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!
  6. Camron4G Win User

Hacked Help

im pretty sure your stuck because you went to a modded game and im really sure that your stuck but i would honestly call xbox
Thema:

1. : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p - Similar Threads - stuck 420x640p

2. HDMI cec volume control stuck going up all the way or down neee to change increments

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec volume control stuck going up all the way or down neee to change increments: Every time I use my media remote, the guide or my app to adjust the volume on my series x it either goes all the way to max when I press up or all the way to mute if I press down. I’m baffled and...
  3. Xbox One X Stuck after trying to update October 17, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Stuck after trying to update October 17, 2021: My xbox one x demanded an update today and it downloaded and got stuck at verifying 29 percent, tried factory resetting to no avail. What can I do? And its way past warranty submitted by...
  4. Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install": I had recently changed the location of No Man's Sky from G: to C: and had played it perfectly since. Recently, there was an update and it received an error. I canceled the update, but the game...
  5. Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...: Trying to open Photos on Xbox One. App stuck in loop with no way out other than rebooting. submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  6. Console stuck in 640x480. No way to change, restarts aren't fixing it.

in XboX Insiders
    Console stuck in 640x480. No way to change, restarts aren't fixing it.: The system has been quite buggy over time, but this is a new one and first time I've seen this. Started up the system 45 minutes ago, worked fine yesterday. Now I'm stuck in 640 by 480, there's...
  7. cant update with new hdd stuck with osu1 files

in XboX Insiders
    cant update with new hdd stuck with osu1 files: PLease send me osu1 files with the most current insider preview build ! cant get my one x up and running with older update files :( submitted by /u/Horror_Board7025 [link] [comments]
  8. Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen: I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to the warning epilepsy screen, but wont load past...
  9. Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’: I just bought the series s and am trying to install 2k but it’s jsut stuck on it saying Queued. I have cancelled the install and started again with no change, I click install now and nothing...
  10. second hand xbox one x stuck in update loop

in XboX Insiders
    second hand xbox one x stuck in update loop: Hi, I bought a used xbox one x off ebay, it worked fine for a few weeks and during an update it got stuck in an E101/E106 loop. After doing some research it seems it is enrolled in the insider...