: Xbox is unplayable online.

Discus and support : Xbox is unplayable online. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox is unplayable online. So i have now tried all of that but no joy. 9683b947-3ae9-401b-b391-3a64906779d9 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Ryusteve1, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Ryusteve1
    Ryusteve1 Guest

So i have now tried all of that but no joy.

:)

Ryusteve1, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Ryusteve1 Win User

Xbox is unplayable online.

Ive already done all that with the router. Made no difference. So frustrating.
  3. Ryusteve1 Win User

So i have now tried all of that but no joy.
  4. Spraying Win User

Recently my router/internet provider had a outage and for days I had strict NAT type on MW, eventually I tried resetting my router had it off for 10 mins then connected. Turned on Xbox reset the console went on MW after the reset NAT type was open again.
  5. F4S7D3R3K Win User

My suggestion would be going to portforward.com and following the steps for your router to confirm that the traffic is routed correctly. Make sure to follow the steps exactly as outlined, one wrong setting makes all the difference.

Best of luck!
  6. SaadKharbouch Win User

Hello bro try portwforwarding call of duty you can find the ports of the game in portforward.com and also the steps to do it and also the lists of the routers with guide and also open ports for xbox live try to dmz you console from the router you can find
    the option easy thats what i did and the games now working good no lag
Thema:

1. : Xbox is unplayable online. - Similar Threads - unplayable online

2. Ori and the will of the wisps unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the will of the wisps unplayable: I used to love this game but every time i close the game and open it several hours of progress get lost. I got xbox game pass only for this and although the game is beautiful i'm not gonna play it...
  3. My Xbox is now unplayable, help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is now unplayable, help me: Hello, I was going to add a new profile in my Xbox One S but when I clicked on the add profile prompt, the loading menu appeard and then closed and nothing happend. I tried a bunch of things and...
  4. Xbox One X Scorpio , unplayable online! Had repair also

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X Scorpio , unplayable online! Had repair also: My Xbox One x Scorpio is unplayable almost online. All games in slow motion. Kicked out to home page. Messages wont send on occasion says error. The whole thing takes 2 secs even on dashboard....
  5. Wildlands goes into an unplayable stutter with an extreme framerate drop when playing online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wildlands goes into an unplayable stutter with an extreme framerate drop when playing online.: Since the last update of the game in May, whenever I play Wildlands connected to Xbox Live, after about 15 minutes the game becomes some unplayable stutter as a controller command takes over 30...
  6. MKX online unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MKX online unplayable: I know Im probably late to this party but good lord its absolutely unplayable online. I dont think it would matter if im playing my neighbor or some one 1000 miles away its just bad. ive play 30...
  7. Scripted online games.. unplayable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scripted online games.. unplayable.: Im getting sick and tired of this... scripted handicapped games.. phantom random goals by the opponent.. guys getting speed bursts out of no where.. my fastests players running like trucks......
  8. GTA Online is Unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA Online is Unplayable: After playing GTA Online for about five minutes I lag immensely and everyone leaves the game. This has only started happening recently but this is the only game that I have issues with. Is there...
  9. 100% packet loss, GTA Online and Halo MCC unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss, GTA Online and Halo MCC unplayable: Since the big thread is listed as "answered", thought I'd make a separate post because the packet loss problem IS affecting gameplay for some of us. I've had 100% packet loss since yesterday...
  10. All my digital games are unplayable unless I'm online

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my digital games are unplayable unless I'm online: When I try to play a game I downloaded, while disconnected from the internet, I keep getting the "do you own this game or app" message. This happens on my own console, when I am signed in. Why is...