Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV

Discus and support Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says my Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV. I should say before hand that it HAS shown on there before but isn't now. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Ws CribWarren, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV

As the title says my Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV. I should say before hand that it HAS shown on there before but isn't now. My PC works fine on the monitor. Any ideas?

:)

The Ws CribWarren, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV

1. Xbox isn't showing on monitor screen but shows on TV - Similar Threads - isn't showing monitor

2. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  3. Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu: Is there any way to instantly go to the troubleshoot menu from the start up screen? because the trouble shoot menu came up before but I didn't remember the error code and I think if I use the...
  4. new-to-me Xbox 360 isn't showing up in my device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    new-to-me Xbox 360 isn't showing up in my device list: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and got everything set up on it with my existing Xbox Live profile. After signing in (and signing out and back in again more than once, just in case) I checked my...
  5. Redeemed game isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game isn't showing up: So I redeemed fallout 3 on the Xbox redeem store and when i looked in my games And apps I never found it and i don't know where it is. I also looked in my ready to install and its not there...
  6. Purchased an external hard drive that isn't showing up on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased an external hard drive that isn't showing up on Xbox 1: I purchased a Silicon Power 256GB ssd to plug into my xbox 1 so games could run faster. When I plugged it in, the ssdwasnt recognized, so I scoured the internet looking for answers. I did...
  7. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: added a gift card and the balance is showing in my account but when we go to the store on xbox one the money doesn't. show up please help ea7cf344-3cf0-485a-a7c1-32079d91ef3b
  8. Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?: I own the digital version of GTA San Andreas remastered on Xbox 360 and it was supposed to be made backwards compatible today but it is not showing in the marketplace or my ready to install list...
  9. i redeemed sea of thieves and it said it was confirmed and it isn't showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed sea of thieves and it said it was confirmed and it isn't showing: and it is not windows only 9bc2a00e-b499-4abb-821e-df6c8fb5b32c
  10. My Gamertag isn't showing up on Sea of Thieves...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamertag isn't showing up on Sea of Thieves...: I recently purchased sea of thieves (Awesome game so far!) However, while my xbox version is working fine, none of it seems to carry over to Windows 10, including, most annoyingly, my gamertag....