xbox isnt working due to connection issues host end!

Discus and support xbox isnt working due to connection issues host end! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; any chance of a statement as to why this £500 console is rendered useless because of issues at xbox end? people spent a LOT of MONEY on your consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by welsh earl28, Jan 22, 2014.

1. welsh earl28
    welsh earl28 Guest

any chance of a statement as to why this £500 console is rendered useless because of issues at xbox end? people spent a LOT of MONEY on your consoles a statement, nay a FIX would be appreciated!!!!!

:)

welsh earl28, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Why does my win streak end because I'm destroying someone?

^^Nah, I think its because of the connections and the host/client-server "set-up". Host connection ends, everything ends. Dedis could help this, but we know that isnt happening.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 22, 2014
  3. What's the deal? (MP related)

Exactly why I always host. Not only because I have a really good connection, but because this helps me avoid all the issues that happen with joining randoms. Host leaving, medigels not working, ops packs not working, thermal clips not working, lag.....
    If I am the host,I avoid all of that. Plus if I am the host my connection is good enought that others dont have to deal with those issues.

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 22, 2014
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Why does my win streak end because I'm destroying someone?

^^Nah, I think its because of the connections and the host/client-server "set-up". Host connection ends, everything ends. Dedis could help this, but we know that isnt happening.
  5. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Treyarch, fix your game.

I seriously wish they would bring back the connection system of COD3. Worked great, never had games end due to a host quitting. Hell, it didnt even really have a host being as all the "host" could do was change game settings. It worked far better than
    this nonsense.

"Happy Drinking"
  6. MaTtKs(2) Win User

Chopper Gunner Glitch

This is a known issue. When I've seen this, it's normally due to a poor connection either on your end or on the host. Similar things can happen with not being able to control the Gunship.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

one thing that worries me

Dedi servers is the only way around that and that isnt happening. When you are host, your Xbox is the host connecting everyone.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Sniper Frog

Top 5 out of 11? Nice work....?

'sniper frog', much like lag compensation, I have no time for. Every time I host a MW3 game, I destroy with a perfect connection. Very rarely will I ever have connection problems if it isn't clearly on my end or due to a bad Host (people skipping/whatnot,
    no lag compensation/whatever).
Thema:

1. xbox isnt working due to connection issues host end! - Similar Threads - isnt working due

2. my xbox isnt working

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox isnt working: so for the past 24 hours roughly like 20 to 15 hours my xbox doesnt load up games like in the begining it would load them up but then i took a like 6 hour nap woke up at 9 and my xbox wouldnt let...
  3. Xbox one s isnt working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one s isnt working: Ever since we moved the xbox was acting a little off. The start up time of my xbox would take hours till the system shut itself down. Then at random times the xbox would freeze and stay that way...
  4. Kinect isnt working only during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect isnt working only during gameplay.: I've gone to settings, seen what the Kinect sees, done all the visual and audio stepa... allison good there. The power light, little white light, and (most importantly here) red dots are all on,...
  5. Gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold isnt working: Hello, an hour ago i bought xbox gold for a month, on my account i have it but i cant use gold features on my xbox ce6f31f6-3de2-4cc6-b8bf-00561aa6593f
  6. Recording isnt working error 2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording isnt working error 2184327175: can someone know how to fix game dvr overlay error please someone fix it cause its been a week since my recording isnt working and it is ruining my youtube channel because i cant post video in...
  7. Game isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game isnt working: My game will load for a little then it will kick me out without a message and i just downloaded it.HELP PLEASE 58336e1e-c7e2-476f-9df2-d7d569ef3111
  8. Xbox Broadcasting isnt working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Broadcasting isnt working.: Xbox Broadcasting isnt working hatası alıyorum. Yayın yapamıyorum. [Mod Translation-I get an error. I can't broadcast] 5dfd7ae8-f6b7-457d-8230-c6ccb62a6589
  9. service isnt working

in XBoX Accessibility
    service isnt working: every game i have downloaded wont work only games on disc. right after i click on the game it just says ( sorry, looks like our service isnt working right ) i dont know whats going on and i cant...
  10. my xbox one disc reader isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one disc reader isnt working: My xbox one disc reader stop working. Is there a way to get it fix easy or do i have to send it out to get it fix? cefb9044-4f98-4929-85a8-eaa42d25db07