Xbox issue with account

Discus and support Xbox issue with account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox issue with account Remove the accounts and then add one first to see how things go f32d7034-08fc-47fb-b55a-9341e6ad5b1a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Tzadik, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM.

1. Tzadik
    Tzadik Guest

Xbox issue with account

Xbox issue with account
    Remove the accounts and then add one first to see how things go

:)

2. marshalowens Win User

Xbox account issue

When 8s this problem going to be fixed so you guys can get the next problem figured out?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox account issues

If you do not know you are in the preview program then you are not in the preview program. It is something you have to request to participate in.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox account issues

Hi there!

You first need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded from the Microsoft Store before you can report a problem to the insider team.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-hub/9nblggh68vsk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

If you're not too familiar with the app or program than more than likely your Xbox is not enrolled in the program since you need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded to join the program. If you want to see if you are enrolled or not follow these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.
    2. On the main landing page, select Settings.
    3. Select Manage devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.
    4. Select Done.

If you don't see any devices then your Xbox is not enrolled. If you see your Xbox listed and are enrolled, hold down the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the power menu. You should see "Turn off console", "Turn off controller", and "Report a problem".
    Select report a problem and the Xbox Insider Hub will open to the page where you can describe the issue and submit a report.

Would you mind explaining what error you get when trying to add a custom picture and what method are you using to change the gamer pic?

Also what error do you get when trying to view clips on Xbox Live?
  5. YesImSniperOnly Win User

Xbox Account Issue

What if an account has been banned. How long will it be before its deleted so the gamertag can be used again. Its really stupid. No one can have a good gamertag without random X's and numbers because all the good ones or originals have been banned or used
    by someone who doesnt play anymore or hasnt in years.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Account Issue

At some point Microsoft will probably release them like they did with original Xbox accounts, but otherwise no. Keep in mind that even if the accounts aren't being used on a console they may be in use on another Microsoft service.
Thema:

Xbox issue with account

1. Xbox issue with account - Similar Threads - issue account

2. Gears of War 4 account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 account issue: Hello, A few days ago I decided to play again to Gears of War 4 on PC. When the game starts, it first says that the account used in the Windows store is different from the one used in the Xbox...
  3. Account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account issues: Hey guys. Im trying to access my old account from when i was 15. Its been quite some time but i found the email i used for it and finally was able to contact Microsoft support. Unfortunately they...
  4. Xbox Live Account Log On Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account Log On Issues: I haven't played my Xbox 360 in awhile and as I did so today, I ran into a problem. When I turn on my Xbox I choose my Avatar which says my name as well as "Signed In". If I try to download an...
  5. Sea of Thieves account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves account issue: Hi, On Sea of thieves launch I bought the game twice for my 2 sons on there Xbox. Now that its at 50% off I picked it up so I could play on my PC and cross play with them. But when I login into...
  6. xbox account issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox account issues: hi so basically i have been on with someone before about this issue and was sent away with some things but it didn't work basically my problem is on my Xbox account I cant custom change my profile...
  7. Issue creating Xbox Child Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue creating Xbox Child Account: Greetings, Objective: I have two daughters who I want to play minecraft with, they have Apple devices and I am using my PC (windows). Steps taken: Both of my girls are already in my Microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue: Hello so iv been searching countless of times for a solution for this and i couldn't find anything so here is my questions and thanks you. 1-Can i change my old xbox live gamertag on windows 10 ?...
  9. Xbox Live adult/child account issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live adult/child account issues: My Microsoft account is an adult account but my Xbox live profile (on the same account, same email and all) is somehow a child account that I can't access the parental settings for because there...
  10. Adding new account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new account issue: I was not able to sign into my second account on xbox and then i decided to delete the account,add new and then signing in but i couldn’t even add new account.When I click on ‘Add New’ , it just...