Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

Discus and support Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SoLiDxCaM, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SoLiDxCaM
    SoLiDxCaM Guest

Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue?

:)

SoLiDxCaM, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Code 0x800704cf

Hi Raph514x1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in connecting your Xbox One S to your wireless internet. If your Xbox One console is able to see your wireless network, but you’re unable to connect to your network or to Xbox Live, I
    recommend using the Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution for help in getting connected correctly.

If your Xbox One is unable to recognize your wireless network (or any wireless network) in order to connect, then I would further recommend using our Xbox
    One Wireless Network Connection Solution
    to help resolve this issue.

Give these solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. RossYoung3 Win User

Network connection?

The issue is with my xbox not connecting to my wireless network
  4. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

5. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

Welcome Chizzy!

The Xbox 360 Slim that you have bought for your son has a wireless N network adapter built in. So, simply turn on the console and go to Network settings. Choose your wireless network from the comprehensive list of available wireless network and type in the
    password for your wireless network and that's it.

More information about Xbox LIVE wireless connection:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/wireless

If you have trouble connecting to your wireless network or Xbox LIVE, your welcome back with your issue and we will help you get started.

Good luck!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

error dns no logro conectar mi xbox 360 a internet[Translation-dns error I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet]

Hi Profemati,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with connecting to internet. We recommend the

Xbox 360 wireless connection guide
    . Has all errors that Xbox 360 shows for internet/network connection.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network - Similar Threads - issues connecting wireless

2. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  3. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?: Hi all, My current setup is Xbox One X with Elite Series 2 controller and a bluetooth headset. Over the past month or so, I've been experiencing some serious latency issues. Occasionally over...
  4. Wireless Controller Connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Connection issue: My wireless controller kept disconnecting from the games. I did a firmware update by plugging in my controller and successfully updated. The controller now won't connect wirelessly only while...
  5. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  6. Wireless headset connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset connection issues: I’ve noticed for about 2 months now my wireless headset has been cutting out and randomly disconnecting after a update submitted by /u/creaperboy [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox One for a few years now and it has been pretty good to me but recently a problem has popped up. For the last few mornings, when I turn on my Xbox it can't find any wireless...
  8. HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows: My controller and adapter have been humming along nicely for months until a few days ago. Now the controller works fine when connected by USB and the adapter is installed and blinks when I press...
  9. Wireless Connection Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Connection Issue?: I'm having an issue with my xbox ones wireless connections I think. My wireless controller will randomly disconnect and it will also disconnect me from xbox live. I've went through all of the faqs...
  10. Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller: Having trouble connecting my sons brand new stereo headset to his new xbox one s wireless controller. Headset is plugged in, settings show headphones connected yet no sounds come through headset....