Xbox issues

Discus and support Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So like recently been having this issue it started with for honor where when I be playing it freezes and makes a super loud buzzing sound and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mayonara13, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Mayonara13
    Mayonara13 Guest

Xbox issues

So like recently been having this issue it started with for honor where when I be playing it freezes and makes a super loud buzzing sound and then I have to quit home. This happen quite often. I like to play all sorts of games however some games crash
    (minus the buzz sound) and quit me to home but other games work ok and stuff. Recently in excitement of doom eternal I preordered it however it crashed like the other games however everyone else be playing so it's kinda sad. I think it might be my xbox itself
    however I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

:)

Mayonara13, Mar 29, 2020
  2. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

Xbox Issues

I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  3. Aventhyz Win User

Xbox issues

Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Issues!!

5. SoopaHighBLAZE Win User

Xbox issues

Sadly i have been having the same problem and trying to figure out ways to fix this. I even have people who show offline when they are online and can never invite them to anything. If random people are adding you or showing up just block them so they can
    no longer bother you. Xbox really needs to fix alot of bugs. Im becoming disappointed more and more with xbox
  6. JabeLopez Win User

Xbox issue

Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
Thema:

Xbox issues

1. Xbox issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  3. We've Lost Your TV Lineup Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We've Lost Your TV Lineup Issue: This issue came up back on May 7, 2020, and it's happening again: "On my Xbox One X I use the OTA TV Tuner. This evening, I began receiving an error reading: "We've lost your TV lineup." I go...
  4. New Update causes connection issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New Update causes connection issues?: After the new guide update i cant open any application because all my games are bought online and it constantly tells me that something went wrong and to sign in with the account that purchased it...
  5. Original Elite Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Elite Controller Issues: I've purchased 2 elite controllers, one I binned after 3 months as the grips came off and left bumper wasn't working right. This was before I heard about lots of others having issues and getting...
  6. Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?: I have recently been experiencing an audio issue on PC with Gears 5 where it cuts in and out about every 3-5 seconds. I have done some research and tried to configure the speakers MHz but i am not...
  7. External hard drive issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive issues.: So my external harddrive works now by chance. Sometimes it seesm to register then it disappers and games do too. I thought getting a wire would help but it didn't. Any ideas what to do?...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: I'm seeing this question and issue being raised more and more on the forums and instead of helping the MODS are just locking the threads. That's really a violation of the user agreement MODS....
  9. Audio issue after wake up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue after wake up: As asked before by others, audio glitches out of does not play after waking the xbox from sleep. I use always on because I don't like waiting for the xbox to cycle on. Things that fix the issue:...
  10. Xbox audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio issues: I keep getting this problem where my tv and headset volume seems to magically get quieter out of no where. I haven’t changed any setting and i have even factory restarted and just restarted...