Xbox Issues

Discus and support Xbox Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have an issue that has persisted across consoles. I upgraded from a base Xbox One to an Xbox Series X assuming it would fix an issue that had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UMC Chuckjoe, May 17, 2021.

1. UMC Chuckjoe
    UMC Chuckjoe Guest

Xbox Issues

So I have an issue that has persisted across consoles. I upgraded from a base Xbox One to an Xbox Series X assuming it would fix an issue that had recently arouse. What happens now is after playing games or watching any media (Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.) for about a 2-3 hours of on my Xbox will no longer launch any games and requires a hard restart. The whole shebang hold the power button than remove power for 5 mins. This work... sometimes sometimes nothing will connect besides my external hard drive so no internet or controllers will connect but if you use a wired controller it will connect but if you unplug then plug it back in it won't reconnect. Another possibility is that everything works but the external hard drive which is where most of my larger games go. The last possibility is everything works for a while then the same issues arises. It used to be instigated by playing modern warfare but no anything causes it. I've tried deleting and reinstalling games/apps that gave problems often, factory reset, and looking for others having this issue and one person did but they never responded to the thread so here I am. This issue has showed itself both while in and not in the Xbox Insiders Beta ring build.

:)

UMC Chuckjoe, May 17, 2021
  2. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

Xbox Issues

I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  3. Aventhyz Win User

Xbox issues

Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Issues!!

5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox issue

6. Dr HamidX Win User

issue with xbox

Hi there!

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated. You may wish to try to perform a soft

factory reset to your console
    to remove any potentially damaging files on your OS that could be causing the issue at hand.

To reset your console without losing your game data, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. On the Reset your console? screen, select Reset and keep my games & apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
    Note: Please be sure to know your credentials for getting back into your profile (email address & password) as the reset will remove all profiles from the console.

Give this a try and please let us know the results.

I hope this helps a bit more.
    i try it in many times ...

one thing is wired when i turned on console ....in welcome screen and show xbox logo , in bottom screen i see noise on screen and after that it will be one i don't know it's normal or no
Thema:

Xbox Issues

1. Xbox Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Gamepass PC - issues with full screen mode for some games

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC - issues with full screen mode for some games: Hello I have been using gamepass for my PC for sometime now. I find that some games run well in full screen mode and I have no issues. However I have found that some games do not. My most...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  4. XBOX SERIES S|X Disconnection Issue

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES S|X Disconnection Issue: They said in the last update that this would be fixed I just got my xbox series x in January 28th 2021, and every time I play PUBG (PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS), or HITMAN 3, my headset (XBOX...
  5. Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back: I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I've noticed in the last few months as I have run out of things to play I've gone back and wanted to play some of my older games like GTA San....
  6. Gamertag not being allowed issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag not being allowed issue: Gamertag change not allowed Current: Eclipse 99x Wants: Horchata or Horchata 99x So I wanted to change my gamertag on Xbox One to either Horchata or Horchata 99x, but it keeps saying that this...
  7. Ultra street fighter 4 add on issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultra street fighter 4 add on issue: I downloaded vanilla street fighter IV played it for a while, got bored, but then I noticed that there was an ultra update for 15 bucks. I downloaded it and tried to go to sf4’s options to add it...
  8. Is Microsoft really ignoring issues regarding Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft really ignoring issues regarding Xbox?: It seems like Microsoft is ignoring problems and just closing threads and questions regarding recent issues people have been experiencing with every xbox series. since I've been doing many...
  9. Minecraft installation issue, refuses to install after updates

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft installation issue, refuses to install after updates: Every Minecraft has an update it doesn't do so, and after it doesn't work I uninstall it and when I go to re install it says installation stopped. I've been with Microsoft support for about 10...
  10. In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help

in XboX Insiders
    In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help: Just a quick post to describe my experience so far with in browser on an iPhone XR over mesh Wi-fi (80 upload, 7 ms response) using safari on iPhone XR + razor kishi games load but weird...