Xbox Just don´t work

Discus and support Xbox Just don´t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I did take some advice from this page on how to deal with my digital games not responding, now my Xbox just didn't even load the dashboard, at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iK4able, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. iK4able
    iK4able Guest

Xbox Just don´t work

After I did take some advice from this page on how to deal with my digital games not responding, now my Xbox just didn't even load the dashboard, at this point nothing works. When I turn on the Xbox just says that the services are not working but it does
    since I check my profile in other consoles.

:)

2. skys7 Win User

Microsoft: Xbox One advertising will integrate with Kinect

What´s the problem?

Don´t look at the ads if you don´t want.

Ill just look at the ones for games and Xbox stuff.

They don´t have to waste their time to send me any other ads lol
  3. MuchElm90570352 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

After the last W10 update (1703) my Xbox controller don't work.

Primarily I use the controller with the Occulus Rift.

Don´t work with wifi and don´t work connected to a USB port.

Any thoughts? Thanks
  4. skys7 Win User

Ok so you have said "xbox on"

I don´t know on what voice commands it reacts on but I would probably say:

"Xbox entertain me" If that don´t work, I will probably moves through the dash.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live

There is nothing forcing you to buy xbox live,if you don`t want it don`t buy it, very simple.

I don`t want it,i don`t buy it, i don`t come on here moaning about having to.
  6. Senryu BR Win User

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (on demand)

One question you have downloaded the xbox original compability update!?

If have try to contact Rockstar foruns and inform the problem.

If not download that (search in add-ons section if i remember right, because that game is a Xbox 1 game and if you don´t have a hd drive= 4gb model that game don´t works and in certains models of slim, the don´t works too...).
Thema:

Xbox Just don´t work

1. Xbox Just don´t work - Similar Threads - don´t

2. Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T): Since about April 7th my Xbox One will not connect to my WIFI and it will not allow me to sign in, keeps signing me out. I know this issue is not with AT&T because all my other items connect with...
  3. My headset isn`t working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset isn`t working: Hi, I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact, the Xbox didn't even recognise that an audio...
  4. Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...: Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed*, says that is autorized dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t deliver. How to stop this criminal site? 043c28b6-7e92-4554-9b51-bc19aaecffe9
  5. My xbox live doesn´t work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live doesn´t work at all: my xbox live disconnect aleatory from internet and I have to restart my console and reconnect the internet,so I can play again with xbox live,help me please c536072a-3e0c-4543-ab51-2045e4ac29c6
  6. Wordam t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordam t.: I can no longer log into wordament except as a guest. Can anyone help with this? c35f6ff4-6950-4ec5-bc90-76d76146591f
  7. I can t create or join a group on xbox windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can t create or join a group on xbox windows 10: Hey I write this post because i can t join or create a group for playing with people speacking the same language and the same goal in the game. some video: Trying to join a group Trying to...
  8. Ayuda T-T (Help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ayuda T-T (Help): Hola no me deja pagar con mi cuenta de Xbox solo con tarjeta de crédito y pay pal Translation: Hello, he will not let me pay with my Xbox account only with credit card and pay pal...
  9. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  10. My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week.: My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn't been working properly for over a week. 240e6763-0a4c-4db2-b857-490188d670bc