Xbox Just don´t work

Discus and support Xbox Just don´t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I did take some advice from this page on how to deal with my digital games not responding, now my Xbox just didn't even load the dashboard, at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iK4able, Apr 16, 2019.

1. iK4able
    iK4able Guest

Xbox Just don´t work

After I did take some advice from this page on how to deal with my digital games not responding, now my Xbox just didn't even load the dashboard, at this point nothing works. When I turn on the Xbox just says that the services are not working but it does
    since I check my profile in other consoles.

:)

iK4able, Apr 16, 2019
  2. skys7 Win User

Microsoft: Xbox One advertising will integrate with Kinect

What´s the problem?

Don´t look at the ads if you don´t want.

Ill just look at the ones for games and Xbox stuff.

They don´t have to waste their time to send me any other ads lol
  3. MuchElm90570352 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

After the last W10 update (1703) my Xbox controller don't work.

Primarily I use the controller with the Occulus Rift.

Don´t work with wifi and don´t work connected to a USB port.

Any thoughts? Thanks
  4. skys7 Win User

Ok so you have said "xbox on"

I don´t know on what voice commands it reacts on but I would probably say:

"Xbox entertain me" If that don´t work, I will probably moves through the dash.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live

There is nothing forcing you to buy xbox live,if you don`t want it don`t buy it, very simple.

I don`t want it,i don`t buy it, i don`t come on here moaning about having to.
  6. Senryu BR Win User

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (on demand)

One question you have downloaded the xbox original compability update!?

If have try to contact Rockstar foruns and inform the problem.

If not download that (search in add-ons section if i remember right, because that game is a Xbox 1 game and if you don´t have a hd drive= 4gb model that game don´t works and in certains models of slim, the don´t works too...).
Thema:

Xbox Just don´t work

1. Xbox Just don´t work - Similar Threads - don´t

2. Can´t get achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t get achievements: Hello, Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got achievements in Minecraft. The achievements I cant get...
  3. Xbox Beta Installer won´t install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer won´t install: Hi I dont know what it is but my xbox beta installer for windows won´t install .. i see the progress bar but nothing happens.. Started it again and again.. One time i had a green bar to half but...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  5. Xbox Sign-In doesn´t respond [solved]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Sign-In doesn´t respond [solved]: After I start the game (Astroneer), it prompts me to sign in, but the Window doesn´t respond to clicks or anything. All I can do at this point is force quit the game. Has anyone had this problem...
  6. Content can`t be viewed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content can`t be viewed.: Recently, I cannot share any game-clips from my activity feed to my friends, Or rather, I can share it but when they open the attachment, it says Content not available. This applies even to clips...
  7. Can´t install XBox(Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install XBox(Beta) App: Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and can not install the corresponding beta app. Everytime it say´s "Windows is offering the May 2019 update for compatible devices, but your...
  8. Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games: Hi, I have the normal Gamepass, so in the last days some new PC games was coming. I used the Gamepass only for PC, so i happy about this. I checked the games, but i can`t play some games,...
  9. I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can t download all games on my game pass on PC: Hello, I'm sorry for my bad English. I ve buyed the game pass for my pc and when i want to download some games like void bastard and hollow knight, microsoft store don t wan to let me download...
  10. Cuenta Origin, i can´t sign to initiate the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta Origin, i can´t sign to initiate the game: XBOX says that my account or my password are invalid, but raight now i´m signed right here and i doný understand what i´m doing wrong? 92da7ce4-d884-4646-881d-886988724a1c