xbox just isnt working

Discus and support xbox just isnt working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so there are a few problems. One my Xbox sync button hardly works, and to get it to work i have to hard reset my xbox like 3 times. What i mean by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bluerabbit26, Oct 24, 2020.

1. bluerabbit26
    bluerabbit26 Guest

xbox just isnt working

ok so there are a few problems. One my Xbox sync button hardly works, and to get it to work i have to hard reset my xbox like 3 times. What i mean by doesn't work is, is when i hold the sync button on the xbox nothing happens. Two i am currently not able
    to play any game right now because it says "Please Try Again For some reason Call Of Duty Modern Warfare took too long to start. (0x8027025a). its like this for every game. Usually just hard resetting it works but ive done that multiple times and nothing happens.

:)

bluerabbit26, Oct 24, 2020
  2. georgehorne1996 Win User

Xbox

Still cant get it to work it just says the xbox isnt turned on when it is?
  3. NoBreakfeast Win User

Error Code 0x903f9006 on XBOX ONE

Xbox has noted this, if it still isnt working id reccomend to just keep waiting.
  4. ngocphi Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Shiping an xbox isnt cheap and external memory cards will not work you still have to redownload its because its isnt assoicated with another console

Might as just buy the disk
  5. MichaelC8 Win User

Xbox One S black screen

My xbox isnt working at all... it's like the HDMI isnt registering.
  6. xx gemma 93 xx Win User

xbox live service alert problem

Just some accounts, on my Xbox there is three accounts and two are working, one isnt (trust it to be my account) x
Thema:

xbox just isnt working

1. xbox just isnt working - Similar Threads - isnt working

2. My assassin's creed vahalla punchcard isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My assassin's creed vahalla punchcard isnt working: Hello I activated a punchcard in Microsoft rewards. where if I buy assassin's creed vahalla I get 6k points well I activated the punch card then I bought the game in that order and it didnt give...
  3. Xbox game bar isnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar isnt working: I'm trying to open Xbox game bar and this showing me that [img] What should I do? 17010dac-ec03-4c0c-93b4-9aa18c6b8030
  4. Display isnt working but i can hear everything else when i put in a input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display isnt working but i can hear everything else when i put in a input.: My xbox seems to be doing all of the processes fine but it isn't displaying anything. So what are the potential problems? Could it be an HDMI port problem, retimer chip problem, or a hard drive...
  5. Sound isnt working right for my headset after most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound isnt working right for my headset after most recent update: This is my first time posting. Ive tried finding a solution and came up empty so hopefully someone can help on here. My headset (Astro A50) started having a problem where i can hear game audio and...
  6. windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577: hey! I was recording a zoom call and using the game bar to record it. At first it was working fine and recording the screen and audio. Then, we moved into breakout rooms and it ended (assuming bc...
  7. My MIC isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MIC isnt working: I had a headphone which broke and then i went to a shop and got it fixed. the audio is perfect and i can hear clearly but the mic isn't working. the jack used to have three rings on it but now...
  8. My giftcard isnt working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My giftcard isnt working properly: So i went to a local gamestore, bought a $25 giftcard and put it in like usual, i try buy a ingame-currency, put my details in to buy and it says: your balance is £2.17 how do you want to pay the...
  9. Xbox live code isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code isnt working: I just purchased a code for xbox live gold from a third party retailer and its only 14 digits and I dont know what to do, they just sent me code on sms and told me to redeem it. that all they...
  10. Tom Clancy's Breakpoint isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Breakpoint isnt working: Does anyone know when tom Clancy breakpoint will be working again. Can't get any info from Microsoft. We all know that breakpoint is a flop or have the makers pulled the pug...